Page 101 of 500 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

So something productive HAS come out of this random conversation.

my work here is done.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Yes i need a srink and your my free srink... I'll slip you a $20 next time i see you feed yourself with it your to skinny.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

I ate Macca's for lunch, Hungry Jacks for Dinner and KFC for supper. i'm hardly what you'd call "Underfed"

I'm just of a particularly lucky constitution

I eat special k brek oven cooked chicken balls low fat lunch steak oven fries and 3 types of veggies for tea... the weight goes on.

Hows this since PI i haevnt ate deep fried foods, potato chips bacon anything that is over 11g fat per 100 is off limits.. I do eat takeaway subway.. My thing is when i hot the movies i get a 1lt diet coke and 100g twisties.. Last time i went no chips. Next time you see me i'll be eating a cesar salad.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

for breakfast is usually eat 2 whole eggs 2 and 2 egg whites with toast and a protein powder.

For brunch I usually eat a tuna sandwich.

For lunch i usually eat a satay dish (or similar) or a large tin of soup with bread or if I'm at work i eat another tuna sandwich also right before training usually ill have a cheaper protein powder.

For what ever meal come after lunch and between dinner i usually eat some large cooked meal (like a healthy choice meal for example) or if I'm at work for something different I may eat a tuna sandwich.

For dinner i usually have 4 whole potato's mixed veg and either grilled fish,chicken or turkey and if i just came home from training ill have my protein powder now.

and right before bed ill usually have some yogurt and some fruit and my protein powder on non training days.

If im having takeaway normally ill eat thai if im after something more normally i can have subway or i usually have 2 ali babar kebabs.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Healthy food is overrated. i'd rather be fat and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Healthy food is overrated. i'd rather be fat and happy.
    Well my bmi indicates that im overweight lol it aint fat though

Also I liked eating like that i get to eat up to 4 cooked meals a day (thats any cooked meal with a decent ammount of protien that means meat my friend) I only eat the tuna sandwiched because you can carry them any where and its handy haveing something on hand when you get hungry every 2 hours
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Thats the thing - if i'm hungry i'll eat, but i don't really have set times to eat.

I suppose it doesn't help i eat a sh%tload of junk - i've been going through nearly 2 litres of coke/day recently just to stay awake for school

Thats the thing - if i'm hungry i'll eat, but i don't really have set times to eat.

I suppose it doesn't help i eat a sh%tload of junk - i've been going through nearly 2 litres of coke/day recently just to stay awake for school
    I dont have set times either thats why i find time and usually end up eating tuna.....I have preferd times.

Cokes bad it can clean blood off stianed areas and it also strip calcium from your bones. Berocca can give you good boost if you dont mind the taste and fruit can often be a better aspect it has a similar ammount of sugar as the coke plus the added benafit of vitamins and what not.

I've heard bad things about coke, but i've been drinking it pretty constantly for the past 3-4 years and somehow i'm still in one piece.

my teeth are especially fine, my dentist tells me

Berocca tastes like the proverbial ass. and for some reason i despise things with seeds in them - Fruit wise it's mostly apples. and even they don't wake me up anymore.

I'm going to have to migrate to like Red Bull or coffee soon.......

I ate Macca's for lunch, Hungry Jacks for Dinner and KFC for supper. i'm hardly what you'd call "Underfed"

I'm just of a particularly lucky constitution
    Just you wait. One day you have a metabolism, then BAM! it's gone. And then you'll look like Cyco.

I've heard bad things about coke, but i've been drinking it pretty constantly for the past 3-4 years and somehow i'm still in one piece.

my teeth are especially fine, my dentist tells me

Berocca tastes like the proverbial ass. and for some reason i despise things with seeds in them - Fruit wise it's mostly apples. and even they don't wake me up anymore.

I'm going to have to migrate to like Red Bull or coffee soon.......
    You can abuse your body for impressive ammonts of time before issues arise the sooner you improve these situtations the longer it takes for them to appear.

It takes more the once peice to get that much sugar and other fruits are helpful focus on diffrent colours thats a good way to get diffrent nutirents.

Well caffine is a pick me up its nothing more then a feeling its like smoking (only not quite as bad this has some minimal health benafits with a few cups)

Past that unless you show any signs of wanting to change im not going to give you anymore info

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    Just you wait. One day you have a metabolism, then BAM! it's gone. And then you'll look like Cyco.
    Hey! I resemble that remark

I have always been around the 95-100 kg mark, with the exception being a brief stint higher earlier this year and a period down to 74 (mainly about 78) when I was racing.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    Metabolisum in most people changes every 7 years (just about slways for the worse)

yeh im trying to reverse my downward slide with gym 3 times a week but now i work nights (like now) i drink friggin V and eat crap to stay awake so im not really making progress.

Stupid rear bar.
    The Datto will rage again...

Thread Information