Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tatra Koprivnice Museum tour

Quote Originally Posted by csl177 View Post
    Wonderful pics, jaromull... some of those aren't even pictured on the Tatra portal. Would really like full ID on each if that's possible!
    O.K., I will add some data.
    Images are named by the type and year of production.

Splendid, are all cars in ready condition? Some of them I have seen elsewhere, but I guess not everything can move.
    Here are some shots of the T603 "turbo". with an explanation of the system. A replica of the original car was driven at the Goodwood Revival last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    Splendid, are all cars in ready condition? Some of them I have seen elsewhere, but I guess not everything can move.
    Here are some shots of the T603 "turbo". with an explanation of the system. A replica of the original car was driven at the Goodwood Revival last year.
    I asked the same question there to be told that almost all exhibits are complete and able to run.
    This museum is worth visiting - you can take a snap of anything without any problem. It includes some AFVs, some trucks, engines and other parts, too.

Thread Information