Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: favourite GT falcon

Yeah true and there are some people who learn nothnig from prang either they just keeping on doing what they want rather then following the road rules. A lot of people let them selves be distracted or create their own distraction another scary thing are people who look at you while their driving and talking.

either way the government is either ignoring or hasnt figured out yet that its current approach isnt doing anything to help the situation. ive lost count the number of times ive read letters sent in to wheels, about people annoyed with the current system, especially in victoria and theres always the odd one from someone whos just come from germany or italy and they feel like their in a foreign country WHEN THEY COME BACK

Well the thing they like about their current system is its making them money a mate of mine recently got his green ps at a cost of $90 bokking fees and liscence passed first go. They are thinking of a blue ps another so much added $30 for the road users manul $30 per test for your ls and blahh blah blah and all added up with an ever increasing amount of parking copa more paking metres and speed cameras its really getting sad! and i also missed road tolls.

and after all of that, theyre worried about the extra cost of a higher level of driver training

Just doesnt seem to twig does it? I am almost put off going for my green Ps untill i get a real job.

well that could be what the government wants: less people driving, less traffic jams; more people using public transport, more money back to them

Wel the canberran goverment wants to try and revive bike riding a bit which i persoanlly will find off putting since tredly riders are dangerous bastards on the road and also are downright savage to people drivning cars.
    And guess what they will get then more money from public transtport and theyll more then likly make people have to get a liscence for it too...

well however much the government wants to push for public transport, its not going to fix all the traffic porblems and theres always going to be people driving cars in the city

Ohyeah im totaly agreeing with that but the though that comes to my mind is somthing along the lines of reducinng the number a bit to clean the air as they say and to reduce wear on their roads.

what does the government care about road wear? theyre still gunna keep it till its too late to fix the roads like they do now.

Theyu want to put it off further and their saying it with a velvet glove by saying its your fitness and your air.sort of like emotinal/enviromental blackmail

god, no wonder the roads are in the state that their in now, im starting to think they made then too thin then when trucks took them too tight to avoid oncoming traffic, it toor up the edge etc

Well the road in front of our house why not a busy road it still wellused its near the main street and its right behind a school so it is well used and one time my btoher pulled a burn out in front of our house he left a bit of smoke (it was a small one leaving 2 small rooster tails of smake as he took off and carrid on untill he reached 2nd) and when i went to see if there were any marks left there was just loose bitumen and little craters all over where he was it didnt lay no rubber despite the smoke!

well thats a bit odd, usually its the tires that tear up, not the road. my older brother once done a burnout out the front of my house in his holden one tonner and the tire doin the burnout put chunks of rubber on the ground probably bigger than 5c coins

Yeah if my brother was doing somthing more serious it probly would of shredded them! much like the sand paper like surface they put down at braddon to stop people from doing burnouts except this is due to poor maintinence rather then being purpose built.

Thread Information