Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is Your Favorite Car ever and why?

Quote Originally Posted by doylede
    Had it at 165 and can take 90 degree corners at 70+.
    welcome, I like the early 'vettes. Any pics to share on UCP ??

BUT, to say 90 degrees means nothing. The road might be 6 lanes wide and the turn 1/2 mile long. Radius is usually the metric used. But even it's a 'falsity' as it doesn't take into account weight transfer before and after a corner and the impact it has on the subsequent stability.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

The Toyota Prius because it is a nice car and it might just save our fuel economy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMotivated
    Geez you guys have got good taste -

aarrrrrgghhhhhhhh

Thanks... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMotivated
    Why are they TOTALLY different???

The car manufacturer, the nose, the wing, the engine, the ls-6 was pure muscle, the daytona was a modified car made so they could race it for nascar.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Ferrari 550

Without question my top choice. Especially in Argento Nurbergring (Silver) with Nero (black) hide with silver stitching, MMMMMMMMMMMMM

The McLaren F1 GTR. I love the body style and am disappointed to know that 600HP+ beast had been brought down to 500HP to compete in the JGTC. Anyways, I think this is the greatest GTR car ever made. I've seen the famous #42, and #43 Fina McLarens a few years back in '97 at Laguna Seca. Watching them race and seeing the drivers was great, but I've always been in love with this GTR car forever. And I'm talking about "longtail Version". You know, the '97 version.

Anyway, Top 3 Fav. GTRs, or cars in other words.
    McLaren F1 GTR '97 "Longtail Version"
    Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
    Porsche 911 GTR' 97 version, not the EVO type.

I am going to be an Utter freak and say the Original Renault Espace is my favourite car ever.

Sharing the honour of First MPV to market (With the Mitsubishi Nimbus/Space Star and Dodge/Chrysler Voyager Mk 1) way back in 1984, it has set the precedent to which many family cars today are being built. Renault has always been a favourite car company of mine (even through their whole Euro Smart period of the late 80's) and the Espace is a reminder that they are clever folk, those french.

Plus i'd hate to be so unoriginal and say a sports car, because without cars like the Espace, where would you put all the stuff you needed to go out on a track day with? not in your Sports car, thats where......
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I am going to be an Utter freak and say the Original Renault Espace is my favourite car ever.

Sharing the honour of First MPV to market (With the Mitsubishi Nimbus/Space Star and Dodge/Chrysler Voyager Mk 1) way back in 1984,
    The difference was the Espace was the first MPV designed from the ground up to be a vehicle with car-like handling. The others were modifications of commercial van chassis.

Espace is a reminder that they are clever folk, those french.
    Renault's "smart" on the Espace was agreeing to market it for Matra.
    Matra conceived the concept, built a couple of mules the first based around Peugeot engine and styling. Peugeot turned it down as something that wouldn't sell (!). Renault were then approached with a mule based around the Renault engine and said yes.
    Until the latest Espace, they had all been monocoque chassis with bonded plastic panels and manufactured at Matra in Romarantin. Sadly, the factory is now closed, Matra design is part of Pinninfarina and latest Espace are so-so with average consumption and heavy handling
    Plus i'd hate to be so unoriginal and say a sports car, because without cars like the Espace, where would you put all the stuff you needed to go out on a track day with? not in your Sports car, thats where......
    Use my Espace to tow rally, race cars and horses
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Typical Fast And Beautiful Sorta Favourite Car

Definitly the BMW M3 GTR! Thrashed Porsches in many races, so the fools changed the rules so the M3 GTR couldn't race any more! In road trim, it has a slightly detuned version of the V8, but its still incredibly light weight and fast!

Other Sorta Favourite Car

Toyota Hilux, because everywhere round here you see them getting absolutely thrashed and still holding together like nothings happend! Incredibly reliable pieces of machinery, and the essential tool for any self respecting farmer! Plus, I think they look real grunty

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Typical Fast And Beautiful Sorta Favourite Car

Definitly the BMW M3 GTR! Thrashed Porsches in many races, so the fools changed the rules so the M3 GTR couldn't race any more! In road trim, it has a slightly detuned version of the V8, but its still incredibly light weight and fast!

Other Sorta Favourite Car

Toyota Hilux, because everywhere round here you see them getting absolutely thrashed and still holding together like nothings happend! Incredibly reliable pieces of machinery, and the essential tool for any self respecting farmer! Plus, I think they look real grunty

Have you seen the road version of it?
    The BMW M3 GTR Strasse.

I sure have! And its fantastic!!

well, i bet not many would agree with me, but my favorite is the dodge viper srt-10, black. why? i love massive engines that can be upgraded past hell (an 8.3liter pushrod can pump out way more then 500 hp, as hennessey learned). also, that is a rather sexy body it has, especially the nice new curves on the side of the hood........

It was the Lambourghini Muircielago, but now its the Noble M14 because its British (kinda) and (aparently) thrashed the Ford GT on the Top Gear track.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    welcome, I like the early 'vettes. Any pics to share on UCP ??

BUT, to say 90 degrees means nothing. The road might be 6 lanes wide and the turn 1/2 mile long. Radius is usually the metric used. But even it's a 'falsity' as it doesn't take into account weight transfer before and after a corner and the impact it has on the subsequent stability.
    True, he should have been more specific, but ill help out since he hasnt replyed yet. Unfortunetly the only Corvette i had a chance to fly around corners in was a 92 C4. We took a 90 degree turn at 50mph without having the tires squeel at all. This road was about as wide as the C4 is long, and the turn was truly 90 degrees.
    Mapquest image
    Attached Images Attached Images

Everyone knows this, my favourite car is the Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR fq-340, the evil, angry, aggresive looks, the amazing track speed, the engine, the rally inspiration, the history, the high-tech fiddlies, whole car is just perfect, and it beats the Sti any day! The best thing to come out of Japan

Thread Information