Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: favourite GT falcon

ahh i swear if i ever find the idiot responsible for australia being so far behind in out road condition and our rediculous speed limits, im gunna punch him in the head and try and knock some sense into them

Whats the point all youll hear after you hit him is the rocks in his head settling back in place! seriously though on some roads they put a 3x3 rule on it the idea about that was a 3cent tax for 3 years it was gonna fix the roads....13 years later no improvement and still the tax this country has a real problem maintaing their roads! and they dont look after the people too much either they closed down our 1/8 mile for that bullet train thatnever happend and they kept it closed despite the fact no ones using it!

Well an intresting thing to add to the end of that last post is that the local liberal party here have been listening to the petitions and are talking about giving us the 1/4 mile we so badly want. Of course having a politicion saying they will do somthing is like having a salesman saying trust me...

or a lawyer for that matter

Well people like to hear what they want to hear and since im a voter all providing i dont seriously disagree with their policys im voting liberal! Labours already lost my trust with that snake bob car as our premier. And the campagin maniger for steve whan lived nexto door too us and to prove how popular the man was we used to get dead fish put in our drains!

well if bob carr's reached his third term, then he must be doing something right, or something the liberals aren't

Well as a voter and someone who takes a keen intrest in polotics all of mr karrs speeches sound very pretty indeed like wanting to get more police or the new queanbeyan hospital. The catch is people seem to forget what he promised 8 years ago and whats hes promised every subsiquent year! the pilice force is growing but at the rate its growing it it will take 2018 to notice any small change. And the new queanbeyan hospital he allocated many millions to be given to the hospital to build a new one but the draw back is that its comming in dribs and drabs (over a 6 year period) and other fundings have been cut off because they can work of their new grants! they already pay over 3 million a year to drive people outto canbbera hospital to take them to facilitys that the queanbeyan hospital has (but are closed down due to low funding) oh and in case your wondering wher im getting that info from my mum works there. I persoanlly am willing to let another goverment party disallusion me and more then likely oepnlylie to me hell it couldent get much worse all the good policys that carr has instigated and will carry on and hes garented the funding by ripping of lerner and provisional drivers a ripping off moterist and so on.

well every politician i suppose gets to the limit where theyve pulled every string and used every lie to get where theyre going, so i guess the only thing left for bob carr is to propose to increase motorway speed limits and remove speed bumps, cameras and speed traps which several studies have all come back saying theyre more a danger than saviour

Speed bumps are annoying (and the fact i nearly launched the sunny off one once had both the front wheels off the ground!) i think the introduction of an autobahn could be in order (but i dont think thatll ever happen and that might be a good thing) possiblyi think at least dont add anymore.
    Maybey i should bitch and moan to the local liberals to see if they can fix our roundabouts here in the area i live in the have trees and plants on the roundabouts and its very easy to not see things throught them like bicycle riders,pedestrians small cars (including a flurescent mini) and ass holes who dont use head lights at night. they are trying to pass us off as a gardensection but as a by product you cant see around round abouts and we have trees obscucruing our view at a lot of corners creating blind corners in a lot of places that should be quite easy to see.

trust the government to improve the image of something over its safety. the M6 could end up being regulated like how germany does with its autobahns which would be a treat for interstate travellers and overseas travellers.

Well they could have a set up much like what the northan territory has unlimeted speed higways. And despite popular belifs fatality rates on those roads are actually quite low.

well i think the northern territory can still book you for extremely reckless behaviou on the roads. they say drive at a speed you fell comfortable with and suits the conditions and environment, so im sure theyd be pulling everyone over going more than say 150 in the wet, or anyone trying to do 100 in suburbia

well i got the whole idea behind the NT's speed judicial system from wheels when they tested 5 beemers (an m3, m5, x5 4.6 and 2 bikes) along the sturt highway and realised the m3 done 270km/h and the m5 done 260km/h. if only the FPV GT's limiter woked like the m3's.........

My Favorite Falcon was the one in mad max. you cant not like that car. it was really nice. it had a 350 motor with a weind blower. it was a nice right hand driver. all the work was cuztom too. I believe that there is only one set car of the ford falcon from mad max left. it was in a previous issue of popular hot rodding.

the actual Mad Max interceptor didnt have a supercharger, just something fake stickign out of the bonnet with the air conditioner pump driving the pulley
    I am the Stig

Thread Information