Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, Classic Cars would make sense :D

plymouth hemi cuda - always
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Nope the Charger and the Camaro for me, the rest im not to sure of but the hemi cuda is good.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    GT 500??

Lots of power, poor brakes, mediocre roadholding. I don't think that could make it the best classic of all times, but of course everybody is entitle to his/her opinion. By the way, are there any ladies out there interested in this sort of stuff?
    there certainly are lotsa ladies interested in cars n racing etc...its just that they dont knwo who to talk to about it...or they're like me and REALLY want to know about "stuff" but cant find anyone to talk to about it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaT
    there certainly are lotsa ladies interested in cars n racing etc...its just that they dont knwo who to talk to about it...or they're like me and REALLY want to know about "stuff" but cant find anyone to talk to about it!!!
    Have you put forward any question or issue about what you really want to know?

What about the Goat? now that's a great American Classic, that or the C3. And on the European side? Probably The SL roadsters.

Although I really like the XJ13 it is not a production model. I'm a fan of the E-type though and for american cars I'd go with the Charger (who's doesn't love the General Lee?) and the old old Camaro SS. I guess yoiu could throw in the late 50s corvette as well.
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

I actually prefer 00
    But my faveortie car would be the GT40 it stuck it up ferrari by winning lemans and still remains a competative car in most historic classes truely a classic.

Thread Information