Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited budget

Unlimited budget

What car would you mod if you had an unlimited budget?
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by HBoss
    unlimited budget huh? well all of them but if i had to pick one i think id actually take a older vw golf, surley not no damn honda civic
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

10 minutes from Lingenfelter's... aren't you jealous?
    Either a 2002 Viper GTS or a 2004 Corvette Z06. theres alot you can do with 8 liters.

Unlimited budget? I would probably take the chassis of a Ferrari Enzo, an have everything else custom-made. Body shell, engine, tranny...everything.

I wouldn't mod anything I'd just put so much pressure on Jaguar they'd have to sell me the only XJ13 in existance. Now that is a unique/sexiest ever car.
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by mechanixfetch
    I wouldn't mod anything I'd just put so much pressure on Jaguar they'd have to sell me the only XJ13 in existance. Now that is a unique/sexiest ever car.
    Can't afford the real thing? Go for a replica

http://www.ciltd.co.uk/Replica/xj13.htm

I must agree... that is a devastatingly good-looking machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Unlimited budget? I would probably take the chassis of a Ferrari Enzo, an have everything else custom-made. Body shell, engine, tranny...everything.
    What would you do with a car like an Enzo???
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

My Dream

I would grab the engine of a ferrari enzo tune-up the engin to its maximun, the I would grab a Mercedez -Benz CL-600 put the engine and put a lot of more aerodynamics
    ________
    WEB SHOWS
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 08:22 PM.

What would you do with a car like an Enzo???
    Well, it would only be the chassis of the Enzo, because it would make for a great platform. Everything else would be made to my specifications around that.

The only reason why I said the Enzo is because you asked us to pick any car to mod. It wouldn't count as modifying a car if I started from scratch

EDIT: I've changed my mind. I'll start with the chassis and powertrain of the BMW/Williams 2004 F1 entry
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 01-26-2004 at 12:16 AM.

i'd put a ferarri V8 in the mid of an old VW GTI and turbocharge it, or maybe put a V12 into a corvette Z06.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    i'd put a ferarri V8 in the mid of an old VW GTI and turbocharge it, or maybe put a V12 into a corvette Z06.
    Actually, I like the idea of that sleeper. I think I'd take a Mazda 323, and do an entire chassis and powertrain conversion, with the engine mounted transversely where the back seats used to be.

The Lexus V8 tuned like Wally Larson's LE-1 Groundfighter, nestled nicely at around 2000hp. I'd get replicas made of the stock wheels, except larger, with extremely wide tires in the rear. This car would look as utterly stock as possible.

The custom exhaust's main outlets would be hidden underneath the sides of the car, except for a small portion looped out of the stock exhaust. Efforts would be made to keep the couple thousand horses as silent as possible, at least until it's under (relatively) hard throttle.

Who would suspect that?

i might also take a W12 and put it into a Lotus Esprit, or an Elise (if it would fit)

mmm...

I would extract the V12 575 Maranello engine. Next, I would open a hole, modify a Lotus elise and place the V12. And finally I would get the 650 Kg / 515 bhp (that's about 1.2 weight-power ratio) little roadster to go for a G test

Quote Originally Posted by malihu
    I would extract the V12 575 Maranello engine. Next, I would open a hole, modify a Lotus elise and place the V12. And finally I would get the 650 Kg / 515 bhp (that's about 1.2 weight-power ratio) little roadster to go for a G test

Actually, a stock European Elise 111S tips the scales at 806kg. With the added weight of the Ferrari V12, it would be more than 900kg. Anyways, good luck making that engine fit

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Actually, a stock European Elise 111S tips the scales at 806kg. With the added weight of the Ferrari V12, it would be more than 900kg. Anyways, good luck making that engine fit
    a W8 would probably fit into an elise, but a W12 like i said i'd want before might not fit, W8s are pretty short but pretty wide.

Thread Information