Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Which is Your Favorite Car ever and why?

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Like it, dude! I also like the HSV Maloo... how cool is that???
    I'll have one of them in my drive any day also
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    Anyway, my fav car is the Cadillac Series 60 Special Fleetwood. Big, flashy yet classy, comfortable, has all the creature comforts you really need, and will probably tow an Airstream if I ever get around to buying and restoring one. Black paint, tuck + roll interior, Smithy's pipes, a gently massaged engine and a TH400 to back it up, and a CB radio and I'm set to see the USA.
    Hmmm... what year 60 Special? My favorites are the '66 to '76, but especially the '69/'70. (Like the one below, which is a '69.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    You know, I love all Cads up to '74, but my fav is the '58 models. My first love was a '63 Series 62 Convertible (in fact that car is what got me into classic cars in the first place), and I have also been very partial to the '69/'70 models. Honestly, I'd take any of them. But here's a '58 Fleetwood:
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

FERRARI F50!!!!!
    Theres nothing, NOTHING like an F1 car for the road. That noise, those looks, that engine.......*faints*

Citroen DS, Miles ahead of everything else when launched, great comfort, still able to win the Monte ten years after it was launched. Antiquated engine is a sort of let down, but that not a nuisance on long cruises.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

CORRVETE FOR ME! i love this car for the money you can not go
    wrong with this car...
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Citroen DS, Miles ahead of everything else when launched, great comfort, still able to win the Monte ten years after it was launched. Antiquated engine is a sort of let down, but that not a nuisance on long cruises.
    Damn I wanted to post this.

DS it is.

If I had to choose a newer best car ever it would be the Lotus Elise.

My favourite car ever is the Landrover Defender. Very good in the rough stuff and it manages it without all these fancy electronics although they are being introduced into more modern Defenders. The ultimate Defender: Big-Block Rover V8, all the off road mods fitted (Bullbars, snorkles etc) and a sports exhaust system to louden the V8 and it must be in 90 guise.

Audi RS models and Sport Quattro also spring to mind as do many British and German sportscars, along with vintage American cars (Duesenberg) and the odd Pagani Zonda here and there.

If I had to pick a car that was my favourite of all time, I'd have to be the Koenigsegg cc8, that car is pure beauty and performance,and to those of us in the north americas, its also quiet the exotic.

Thread Information