Thread: Motorsportnerd's 2003 Ford Fairmont BA

Motorsportnerd's 2003 Ford Fairmont BA

Bought an '03 Ford Fairmont BA, in blue. Named Henry Jnr (the red EL was Henry). Same colour as Slick's brother's car.
    This car was A$16,000 with 69,000km on the clock. Whereas an '03 Ford Falcon XR6 that I was considering was A$22,500 with 58,000km on clock. Decided to save the money, go with luxury/saftey (dual zone air cond, velour seats, side airbags) over the sports suspension/body kit of the XR6. Especially as they share the same engine.
    Am actually surprised how firm the suspension is - was expecting a soft luxury ride. Its still impressive, but seems a lot more taut than I expected.
    I've still got my older '98 Ford Falcon EL - at least until someone buys it off me. It can be spotted in the background in a couple of the pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Doesnt count, the papers not THROUGH the shifter

nah shes a sweet ride mate. youll get plenty of love from her.
    The Datto will rage again...

How much for the EL?
    I want to die in my sleep like my Grandma, not screaming like the other 3 people in her car.

There are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

looks like a sweet luxo barge msn. should be good for those loong ucp roadtrips
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Nice car MSN, will give you years of great service, looks very well kept and its
    a lot of car for 16 grand.
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd View Post
    Bought an '03 Ford Fairmont BA, in blue. Named Henry Jnr (the red EL was Henry). Same colour as Slick's brother's car.
    This car was A$16,000 with 69,000km on the clock. Whereas an '03 Ford Falcon XR6 that I was considering was A$22,500 with 58,000km on clock. Decided to save the money, go with luxury/saftey (dual zone air cond, velour seats, side airbags) over the sports suspension/body kit of the XR6. Especially as they share the same engine.
    Am actually surprised how firm the suspension is - was expecting a soft luxury ride. Its still impressive, but seems a lot more taut than I expected.
    I've still got my older '98 Ford Falcon EL - at least until someone buys it off me. It can be spotted in the background in a couple of the pictures.
    I'm so shocked mate that you said it's go a harder ride then you thought.. My brothers even lowered is soft as hell, Maybe it does have some type of suspension modification to it??.. My brothers car can float over bumps but it can wonder on the highways a touch.. But congrats on the buy it's great It does look like a cloan of my brothers car Good low km's to..psssh fog lights ford cornering lamp kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by acfsambo View Post
    How much for the EL?
    $100,000j/k's.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information