Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferarri Enzo or Saleen S7

Ferarri Enzo or Saleen S7

now this is a more reasonable thread than Enzo versus Veyron, because the veyron is no mach when it comes to handling and image. so we will compare cars with more in common.
    Saleen S7 0-60 3.3 s , top speed = 223 MPH
    Ferarri, Enzo Ferarri 0-60 3.28 s, top speed = 217.5 MPH
    the saleen boasts a resiliant large-diplacement V8 that grinds out 550 HP
    whereas the enzo has an extremely sophisticated V12 that puts out 660 HP.
    these cars are the very best of the two biggest car continents. which one do you like more?
    Last edited by Batmobile_Turbo; 12-14-2003 at 05:37 PM.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

i would chose the enzo to be best at everything except reliability.
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Enzo

Go the saleen.

yes enzo. a red one.
    Performance can Seduce

Originally posted by Falcon500
    Go the saleen.
    Why,give us a reason? please

Re: Ferarri Enzo or Saleen S7

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    now this is a more reasonable thread than Enzo versus Veyron, because the veyron is no mach when it comes to handling and image. so we will compare cars with more in common.
    Saleen S7 0-60 3.3 s , top speed = 200.1 MPH
    Ferarri, Enzo Ferarri 0-60 3.28 s, top speed = 217.5 MPH
    the saleen boasts a resiliant large-diplacement V8 that grinds out 550 HP
    whereas the enzo has an extremely sophisticated V12 that puts out 660 HP.
    these cars are the very best of the two biggest car continents. which one do you like more?
    no! its 223 mph! tons of magazines have gone 220 mph in it!

they are both great, but the Saleen looks way better, and is the most aerodynamically advanced car in the world!
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Well imo the ferarri Enzo is really a very ugly car to look at. Not takeing anything away from its road going abilitys but first and foremost its ugly.
    Just out of curiosity what are the prices of both these cars? I dont actually know.
    What about the saleens torque figure I wouldent mind betting that its got more torque then the Enzo.
    Also as dwZX35 pointed out its a very areodynamic shell coupled with the fact its been out performing ferarris in most motorsports this year.

Talking

Originally posted by SL500
    Enzo
    Don't ask other people to give a reason if you aren't going to give one yourself.
    As DwZX35 mentioned above, the Saleen S 7's top speed is over 220mph.
    The Saleen is less expensive and much easier to get.
    The Base price for the S7 is about $420,000 USD, while the Enzo goes for about $645,000.
    All 399 Enzos have been sold, while the S7 can be ordered from Steve Saleen. So if you wanted, you could get an S7 in the color you want, while the Enzo is was only made in black, red, yellow and silver.
    Both are great cars, but the Saleen does look way better.

Re: Re: Ferarri Enzo or Saleen S7

Originally posted by DwZX35
    no! its 223 mph! tons of magazines have gone 220 mph in it!

they are both great, but the Saleen looks way better, and is the most aerodynamically advanced car in the world!
    whoops! sorry i'l change that thanks for the heads up.
    my vote is for the S7, it's way better looking than the enzo, and it out-performs the enzo for top speed

Good comparison? One is a quarter million dollars more and it hardly beats its competitor? Give me the Saleen, and then a 0-60 in 3.3 Ford GT with the left over money...there is more money left?, ok, A Hemi Ram, Chevy Silverado, and a couple brand new beutiful F-150's. Oh yeah, there nice.

i used to hate the way the enzo looked, but in my case it was just one of those cars i had to get a little used to before i fell in love with it. imo, there arent many cars sexier than a black enzo.

id say the enzo is the cooler car. nicer engine, out accelerates the s7, plus id bet an amature driver would do better in the enzo at a race track.
    stereotonin

Give me an Enzo, please. Then I can sell it, keep a bunch of money, and still buy an S7 like I would prefer

I'll take my S7 in Red or possbly dark blue (if you're out of red ones)

When two cars perform this well, you, as a driver, won't be able to notice the difference in a straight line. I make my decision based mostly on looks. The S7 is flat-out gorgeous, and the Enzo is...well, that's a matter of taste.

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    Give me an Enzo, please. Then I can sell it, keep a bunch of money, and still buy an S7 like I would prefer

I'll take my S7 in Red or possbly dark blue (if you're out of red ones)

When two cars perform this well, you, as a driver, won't be able to notice the difference in a straight line. I make my decision based mostly on looks. The S7 is flat-out gorgeous, and the Enzo is...well, that's a matter of taste.
    i think the enzo is a woek of art, and it's very beutiful, but the enzo is not the S7 kind of beutifull. the S7 is like right off the bat beutifull and is constanly one of the most beutifull cars around. but the enzo was kind of ugly at first then grew on me.

I would take the Enzo, but then again, I'm biased to Italian cars.

Batmobile_Turbo is right about the Saleen being 'instantly beatiful'. But the Enzo is looking more extreme, you really can see that it has to be a very fast car, when you look at an Enzo.
    Dreaming of a Peugeot 106 Rallye...

Thread Information