• MC3 DCe E

1 10.00%
  • Juiced

0 0%
  • none of the above

6 60.00%

Thread: which?

which?

Need For Speed Most Wanted, Midnight Club 3 Dub City edition Evolution, or Juiced? I'd go for NFS and MC because they are both very cool games. The only complaint for NFS MW is where did good ol' night go and all the SUV's/neon/spinners/split hoods etc. go? Otherwise I love it (if anyone has it, what blacklist are you on?)! MC DCE E, the super wide selection of cars is VERY noticeable, from Hummers to Mclaren F1's. I like the ability to flash your headlights to brighter for better visibility in the TOO...

...continued dark environment. It's a very nice game but the cops could be a bit faster! Juiced, meh...I hate it. You always race on circuits and have to pay money to get your damage fixed or you can't race. Stupid...any comments?

Seriously, you don't have to make a new thread every day.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Guest Guest
    i prefer my games to be REALISTC (ie GTR, RBR (need to get my self a copy of that someday!), GPL & LFS)

how about some tuner games for awile eh?

Guest Guest
    i had my fill with NFS:U, it was ok but there wasn't any racing, more just dodging things, i prefered the drifting truth be known, and started drifitng in LFS, now i rarely drift and prefer proper circuit racing

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Seriously, you don't have to make a new thread every day.
    At least he can start making useful ones.

And Gtek please don't think we treat new members poorly like you said last time, it's because we would treat anyone poorly if he/she cannot behave properly.

What really is the point of making a comparison thread everyday when you are biased for what you like?

Anyway, NFS if you were to ask me the best tuner car game.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

I like NFS Underground very much... but MW was really the top of boring. I never finished it because it was too damn boring... Never played the other ones, so I'll vote option 4...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Thread Information