If you could found your own company, and manufacture your own car, what would you make? What would you call it? What engine would it have? How fast would you think it could/should be? How much would you sell them for?

If I could make my own car, I would love to make a car that would look something like a B Engineering Edonis. I would call it the ''Schnell Apollyon''. 'Schnell' is the German word for 'speed', and 'Apollyon' is the Greek word for 'Destroyer'. My company would be based in Germany, right next to the Nurburgring. For its power, I would fit the Apollyon with two Rolls-Royce Allison 250 Gas turbines, as used in some helicopters, and also the worlds fastest and most powerful production bike, the MTT Y2K.

These engines produce 320 bhp @ 52,000 rpm, over 450 lb/ft of torque, redline at 60,000 rpm (that is almost four times the redline of an F1 car), and are just 0.003 cc in capacity (that is a fact actually). So, if you combine the statistics of two of these engines put together, (one in the front, one in the back) you would end up with a total of 640 bhp @ 104,000 rpm. It would produce 900 lb/ft of torque, and would redline at 120,000 rpm. Incidentally, these engines run on diesel. (or any other easy burning fluid, e.g. kerosene, nitrous, tequila even, but diesel burns most efficiently)

Because of the fact that these engines were developed for helicopters, they take a while to get fully going. (although 20,000 rpm on tickover 'aint bad) As a result, acceleration is poor. 0-60 mph would probably take around 4 seconds, but mid range acceleration would be immense, as is seen from the fact that the Y2K (bike) takes a frankly rubbish 3 seconds to get to 60. (for a bike anyway) However, it only takes 15 seconds to get to 227 mph. And that means that it can get 27 mph more than a Veyron, 9 seconds earlier. (considering that a Veyron does 0-200 in 24 seconds) And that is STUPIDLY quick.

And then there is the sound it makes...PHoaaarr! It sounds good. If you don't know what these engines sound like, type in MTT Y2K on YouTube. Then imagine that sound coming from a car...

Finally, I think I would probably give it a price tag of £600,000, just to make it exclusive, and a bit ridiculous.

So what about you?