View Poll Results: The best car companies are in...

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Europe

30 85.71%
  • America

4 11.43%
  • Asia

1 2.86%

Thread: Who makes the best autos...

Who makes the best autos...

This poll is also being posted in the other categories to be fair.

The best car companies were born in:
    Europe
    America
    Asia

well, the first, and still one of the best is mercedes and it's from europe so i'm gonna vote for europe.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

It is unfortunate that North America is still not in the league of the European or Asian manufacturers as far as performance and build quality. Their products are getting better but still a far cry from companies like M-B, BMW, Porsche, Honda and Toyota, etc.

I believe a large percentage of sales of American cars is due to people thinking they should be patriotic and buy American, this does not force GM, Ford etc to excel as they have sales regardless of the product quality. With Japanese manufacturers building their cars over here now, you can buy a Japanese quality car that is built by North Americans, buying a better quality car and still keeping jobs in your own country and supporting your own countries economy.

BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volvo, Volkswagen, Bentley, Porsche, Ferrari etc.. I would have to say EUROPE. Asian cars would come in second for Honda, Toyota and Mazda. Last place North America even though we in Australia don’t get allot of there cars, the only North American cars available here down under are Chrysler Neon, Voyager (Austrian Built), Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokee.

Put me Down For Europe

i like this option of public voting which lets you see what other users voted for !! i think all polls should be made like that.

in this case it shows that "baddabang" is ridiculous (in a good way ofcourse) !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

It is unfortunate that North America is still not in the league of the European or Asian manufacturers as far as performance and build quality.
    They don't make them like they used to. A friend of mine has an old Chevy Advanced Design Pickup with a Straight-6 engine. He being a power fanatic, wants to put a V-8 in it. His wife is the type of person who goes by: if it isn't broken... don 't fix it. So, what does he do? He drained the oil sump, and drove it for about a month. The truck still runs now, but now suffers from an oil leak and nothing more.

The Silverados are pretty stout now, but, I doubt they'd take that kind of punishment and still run.

This is justmy opion but ill pick american autos the reason why i dont know many autos for such a reasonbleprice that could take the pounding that people who put them behind big block andmodifyed v8s would dish out. Of course im refering to fords C-6 chevs turbo hydro 400s and chryslers tourqeflight.

I vote for europe because BMW, MB, Audi, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Jaguar etc. comes from europe... asian car suck...!
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

Europe of course. We got Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche, BMW, Merc, Audi, etc.
    Asian cars are just crap

Quote Originally Posted by Rijoh
    Europe of course. We got Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche, BMW, Merc, Audi, etc.
    Asian cars are just crap
    yir.... agreed
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

Let me see...
    so you are comparing Americans VS Europeans VS Japanese right?
    but what are u comparing?
    cars? just like that... well, I think you should be more specific as of which kind of cars are u comparing, like family sedans, trucks, suvs, convertibles, supercars, luxury, technology...

but even if you had done that, there are a lot of car companies in each of these continents (America, Europe and Asia) and each one has developed its own character that makes them different but not better than the rest of the crowd.

my preferences are European cars, for styling, quality, technology, and comfort.
    Fasten seat belt while seated

Quote Originally Posted by lfb666
    my preferences are European cars, for styling, quality, technology, and comfort.
    agreed, and AMERICAN cars for cruising unmolested on freeways at 50-60 mph in all life's comforts for hours on end with an engine good for 1/2 million miles

Thread Information