Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Road Rage !

Road Rage !

Hi guys,

Yesterday I went to the pub with some mates, me being the driver (offcourse sober). We had a nice time there and around midnight we decided to leave, them being slightly drunk.

We had some fun when trying to depart, as my mates locked another mate in the boot of my Suzuki (!). Anyway when all 5 off us were properly seated, we went on our way. In the narrow street of the town the pub is in, we got behind a van. One of my mates took a grab at the horn and sounded it a few times, before I could beat away his arm...

The Van stopped at a parking space, I thought to let us through. As we went by one mate put up his middle finger through the opened window. I was pretty annoyed, but it was too late to stop it... Anyway when we continued our way to the narrow street we noticed the van was following us ! He was really flooring it and stuck to my rear-bumper in a residential area.. Really dangerous. Though i stepped up the throttle a bit more, I tried to keep it safe (no 50 km/h plus) as far a possible. After a while we got to the exit of the town, with him still chasing us closely.

At this big intersection there are traffic lights, but it is abandoned usually at this time. So as I was slowing down / braking (red light) I felt a little bump coming from the back. He was pushing us (!!) towards the intersection. All I could really do was to stop braking and ignore the red light...(noone coming luckily).

I floored it on the way out of the town, towards my town and was slowly picking up speed. Since I know the roads too well (seen 5 guys die there in the past years) I made sure I didnt pass the speed limit in the corners. Just for the safety.

Before we lost him it took a detour of ten kilometres, before this moron turned around

So this morning I replaced my rear bumper by another one that I had in the shed anyway, to fix the dent by the previous owner. The damage for me was nothing special, just some scratches and a small dent in my license plate.

It was a very scary experience I must say and definately not something I want to have repeated. Did you guys ever get involved in something like this ? Any other kind of road rage ?

Wanna know road rage over at third world countries?

I myself, being more sensible, had pushed others like how you described when i was 17, that bunch of middle age construction workers in an accord tried to overtake me on a single lane, very narrow road, i kept as far left as possible, and when they over took me, they smashed my Proton Saga's driver's side mirror. Hence so.

My friend had once pulled his car's handbrake and fenced the road in front of a car, grab his baseball bat and hammered on that guy's bonnet after some raging driving between them.

I've smashed road hogger's fixed side mirrors with my foldable ones.

But all these were wayy back, when my brains are smaller than my testicles.
    Last edited by Ingolstadt; 04-28-2007 at 03:11 AM.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

I've beaten someone to death with a crowbar once, stashed their body in their boot and pushed the car into a nearby lake. That's what you get for overtaking me at the traffic lights.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6 View Post
    I've beaten someone to death with a crowbar once, stashed their body in their boot and pushed the car into a nearby lake. That's what you get for overtaking me at the traffic lights.
    Wow, you must have the largest balls ever.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt View Post
    And the smallest brains to confess it all here

Hey Sam, would you class the BMW 3-coupe/M3 chase an act of road rage?
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

You are my hero. <3
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

it's funnier when you do it in the middle of peak hour traffic.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt View Post
    I know. Thank you. And, according to the Aussies, the largest breasts...
    Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    And the smallest brains to confess it all here
    Do you understand irony, or sarcasm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    Hey Sam, would you class the BMW 3-coupe/M3 chase an act of road rage?
    Not sure. Possibly... they were just arseholes, tbh. I didn't do anything to piss them off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra View Post
    You are my hero. <3
    I know. Are you coming to the birthday bash, btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    it's funnier when you do it in the middle of peak hour traffic.
    Lol correct. Gets you some funny looks...

Once this lady was tailgating me on a two lane road, so i tapped the breaks and that didnt give her a clue, so i slammed on them and she still was tailgating me, so when it came time for my turn off (right) i went into the opposing traffic lane (11 at night, no traffic), swung far left and then blocked both lanes, and just sat there for a minute or two. What a prick.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Hi guys,

Yesterday I went to the pub with some mates, me being the driver (offcourse sober). We had a nice time there and around midnight we decided to leave, them being slightly drunk.

We had some fun when trying to depart, as my mates locked another mate in the boot of my Suzuki (!).
    You have midget friends?

Anyway when all 5 off us were properly seated, we went on our way. In the narrow street of the town the pub is in, we got behind a van. One of my mates took a grab at the horn and sounded it a few times, before I could beat away his arm...

The Van stopped at a parking space, I thought to let us through. As we went by one mate put up his middle finger through the opened window. I was pretty annoyed, but it was too late to stop it... Anyway when we continued our way to the narrow street we noticed the van was following us ! He was really flooring it and stuck to my rear-bumper in a residential area.. Really dangerous. Though i stepped up the throttle a bit more, I tried to keep it safe (no 50 km/h plus) as far a possible. After a while we got to the exit of the town, with him still chasing us closely.

At this big intersection there are traffic lights, but it is abandoned usually at this time. So as I was slowing down / braking (red light) I felt a little bump coming from the back. He was pushing us (!!) towards the intersection. All I could really do was to stop braking and ignore the red light...(noone coming luckily).

I floored it on the way out of the town, towards my town and was slowly picking up speed. Since I know the roads too well (seen 5 guys die there in the past years) I made sure I didnt pass the speed limit in the corners. Just for the safety.

Before we lost him it took a detour of ten kilometres, before this moron turned around
    The conclusion to this story: Drakkies friends are idiots, and a good reason for everyone to carry a .45.

Anyway I only have road rage toward Canadian and Jersey drivers. Usually because they're holding up traffic.
    Last edited by baddabang; 04-28-2007 at 08:43 AM.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    You have midget friends?
    No. All 5 off them that went into it, average about 1.90m and 80 kgs.

The conclusion to this story: Drakkies friends are idiots, and a good reason for everyone to carry a .45.
    What do YOU do when your drunk ???

Thank you for all your kind remarks mate. And by the way, I get road rage when I meet racists like you.

No. All 5 off them that went into it, average about 1.90m and 80 kgs.
    How did the car even move?
    Thank you for all your kind remarks mate. And by the way, I get road rage when I meet racists like you
    Pat's racist? I knew it! I should have caught on when he asked if I'd made any bombs lately.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Your a ****en disgrace!

The car will surface!
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Not that bad, apparently Iran has more than 25,000 auto related deaths a year, most due to road rage...

Thread Information