Hello everybody. I've worked on a plan of a hybrid car for about a year. My intention was to help the environment, in particular the weather of Iran where we suffer from its pollution. I started a review on the existing possibilities and I found out the electric vehicles are interesting options. So I focused on removing their flaws and I reached to the present document. I hope to improve it by the help of experts. Also I like a company or person would determine to build it; because I cannot by myself. I'm just a man of theory without any equipments. However, I will keep contacting to active companies about my plan with the hope of realizing it someday. If this plan would gain attention from the people who care about the environment and future of the planet, that would be a contribution of mine to the world.
You can download my plan, a 60-pages PDF file from one of these links:

On developing a powertrain in a hybrid car with electricity and compressed-air propulsions (zipped)
On developing a powertrain in a hybrid car with electricity and compressed-air propulsions

Cheers,
MM

P.S: I'm glad I found here after some web surfing. It sounds there are experts in here and I hope they would guide me how to proceed. Please note English is not my first language and if this category is not fit, I ask moderators to move this thread. Thanks already.