Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Drive Unlimited (V2.0)

Batch 8..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Batch 9
    Attached Images Attached Images
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Last one didn't go through, but here you go. I must say i am gob-smacked by the pics! This game looks amazing!

Wow...

Cheers!

So is it 100% sure that it's going to be on the PC aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by pergarec
    So is it 100% sure that it's going to be on the PC aswell?
    Yup 100%, but the release date may be abit scetchy as they (TDU team) are focusing mainly on the 360 one so they may not come out at the time..

Awesome!

Cheers for posting the pics!

The cities look really beautiful in this game. I just hope there's enough traffic to not make the island a giant ghost town.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Cheers for posting the pics!

The cities look really beautiful in this game. I just hope there's enough traffic to not make the island a giant ghost town.
    I was getting worried that you may think that i was taking over. But i've been told by one of the Devs (developers) that there isn't much traffic sadly But i'm not sure what he ment by much as he sent me some gameplay footage and it had abit of traffic, but not enough to cause a jam. I'm also not too happy about the server as it only hold 16 people at any givin time in one place, but it holds 1000 on the whole island so theres your traffic

That website is the glitchiest, shitties pile of crap I've ever seen. It won't let me read the first god damned paragraph and keeps glitching up. Grrrr!

I can only hope and dream that A) They kick out this console exclusive snobbery and release it for the PS3, and B) They bring in Porsche as well, which would make this beauty complete.

It'll be for the X360, PSP, PS2, and PC.

BTW, the people in charge of the website have nothing to do with the game.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Thread Information