Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bathurst 24 hour

Bathurst 24 hour

Well its getting near time for the Bathurst 24 hour and what an interestin race itll be with a total of 71 cars i think it was supposed to be and with John bowe,bradly johnes and greg crick and the other driver TBA as well as the car being TBA as well imwating with baited breath to find out what theyll be racing in. Also contray to beliefs of other people in this forum mark skaife has not been selected to drive either of the 2 monaros this year.
    Team GT hopefully would of sorted the GT by now and they will also make a return with the TE50 as well.
    And i know many peiople will disagree with me but i hope the moslers win this year they deserved to last year in my opion.

i heard that 2 moslers are being entered this year. from the stats ive heard about them they should be able to take on the 427 monaros no trouble unless thier gearing lets them down of course. i was reading some stats on the falcon gt's for procar and they allow the weight on them to be reduced down to about 1660kg. thats about the weight of an au3 xr8! add to that they allow the rev limiters to be raised to 6500rpm. looks like everyones dream gt has the opportunity to be trialled at the mountain like herrod tested a possible fpv xr6t at targa tasmania this year

Last year the moslers clutch let up so they only had 3rd 4th 5th which wasnt very benifical into the esses and other twisty bits and it has less hp then the monaro but it has weight and aerodynamics on its side.
    And its looking good for theGT by the sounds of it.
    But id be buggerd if i could even guess what john bowe and bradlt jones and greg crick are going to drive either the viper or....what? anew ford GT(40)? one of the 2 moslers? what?

well the thought of them taking a diablo gtr for a spin's crossed my mind, but it might be near impossible to get a hold of one like it is to get a 360gt

im thinking that the diablo is what paul stokell anthony tratt and 2 other drivers will be doing since their part of team lamborgini. the reason why i keep saying viper is that greg crick actually owns the viper so it seems to be a logical choice but its still TBA and dont count the diablos out their winning the series currently and they are lapping 3 seconds fast at most tracks then a v8 supercar!
    Its all guess work from us though.

well if greg crick actually owns it then i guess the vipers got the strongest chance. its the ownership that went against bowe's ferrari so he'll probably jump at the opportunity to take a viper to the mountain. its a scary thought thinking of the v8's going around hell corner 3 wide, imagine it with 3 diablos going round, theyre one of the widest cars on the road

Well the viper does have some issues hat come out in endurance drving so hopefull theyll fix that. I think theyll only have one maybey 2 diablos at the track but all these cars so many differnt strenghts and weakensses on such a great track what more could you want?

its too bad its channel 7 broadcasting parts of it, not the so called home of motorsport, channel 10. at least then id know when it was on

Be glad sbs lost its strangle hold on the series at least its on a station people pay attention too.

yeah and i guess theres always the chance channel 10 would cop an earful if they broadcasted v8 supercars and procar

well they dont have the time to spare for 2 racing series.

probably havent got the money either. if the konica's ever get telivised theyll probably want that, and know that theyre putting more rounds as support rounds to the normal series they can make a weekend out of it

the konicas do get telivesed three week delay its on trackside.

aw well i never get to watch trackside

Learn ghow to set the timer on your VCR.

Thread Information