Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allen murdering the English language. Again.

Allen murdering the English language. Again.

It Doesn't Sound all that Clever?

Neither Does He, what's he talking about?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

god only knows

Even he doesn't get it.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    He's one of the most random person I ever heard about........
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

He had to fill a four minute segment with 30 seconds worth of info...it's a talent.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    He had to fill a four minute segment with 30 seconds worth of info...it's a talent.
    That's nothing, Bush can talk for hours without giving any information at all...
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Or for 55 minutes, it's the age old "Clap to Fill in Time" Session.

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    That's nothing, Bush can talk for hours without giving any information at all...
    Just goofing with you but, I love when foreigners criticize our leaders. Maybe they should worry about their own?

Just Kidding with you all though, You know just a little political harrassment.
    NASCAR = REDNECK

Quote Originally Posted by M3GTR33
    Just goofing with you but, I love when foreigners criticize our leaders. Maybe they should worry about their own?

From what I've seen of all of us posting here we all DO give our own leaders a hard time for being stupid, taking bad decision, not following through on promises etc etc. ( well apart from a solid "GWB is God and Clinton was the devil "cohort of course ) .... keeping up the political harrassment !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Or maybe we are bored of criticizing our own "leaders", having already done that so much. If you've been watching Conan O'Brien lately, you may have a hint of what I mean.

Allen's a tit - when I worked in radio I had to fill a minute long gap, and all I had to talk about was the church tower we'd just climbed to the top of! He's got F1 to chat about, how can he not fill time or come up with something interesting to say?!

I have no reason to criticize our current government.They ARE decisive,even though the plans arent always that good.The leaders are excellent however we need to have some members of the parliament to be kicked.they talk for ages about nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by twinspark
    Or maybe we are bored of criticizing our own "leaders", having already done that so much. If you've been watching Conan O'Brien lately, you may have a hint of what I mean.
    That's funny. That Tarja lady is nasty.(I don't even want to guess how to spell her last name and I probably spelled her First name wrong too.)
    NASCAR = REDNECK

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    From what I've seen of all of us posting here we all DO give our own leaders a hard time for being stupid, taking bad decision, not following through on promises etc etc. ( well apart from a solid "GWB is God and Clinton was the devil "cohort of course ) .... keeping up the political harrassment !!!!
    Hey I will. "well apart from a solid "GWB is God and Clinton was the devil "cohort of course ) .... keeping up the politic"- That's great.
    NASCAR = REDNECK

Thread Information