Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shelby Gt500 mustang/Eleanor Gt500

you are right, a converted fastback is not a shelby...........but taking a shelby and turning it into elenanor, isn't a shelby anymore either.........if that is a true shelby, you should really look at going concourse........i have a friend that has a true gt500 shelby here at the shop and it is probably worth 100k u.s. i wouldn't say that about an elenanor...............
    1992 mustang gt twinturbo'd
    1988 mustang gt bottlefed
    2004 mach 1 resting in garage
    see pic's of my car's at www.turborides.com

Kermit, yes there is a kit on e-bay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

HOT WHEELS - man your 93 cobra is bad!! what do you have in that under the hood?? im at your site looking at you others....your the master

twinturbo's..............and a stock 302.........thanks, hotwheels

IF there is a COOLER car in the world i havent found it Rock on and hope you find a kit oh hallowed car owner

Quote Originally Posted by hotwheels
    i have a friend that has a true gt500 shelby here at the shop and it is probably worth 100k u.s. i wouldn't say that about an elenanor...............
    I wouldn't be suprised that your friend's GT500 worth around 100K USD. And to be very honest with you, I myself don't really know what to put the price on my eleanor, it has too much modification to be an concorse original shelby. it has a full CVS kit which also comes with authentic paper.

But you will be wrong if you say my eleanor doesn't worth that much. I have been offered $250 AUD (amost $180K USD) by a well known businessman in Australia, and you may prompted to ask "Why didn't you sell it to that idiot", well like i said, its not for sale. but i guess we'll have to see about that in another 10, 15 years time.

And if park your friend's concorse GT500 with my Eleanor GT500, i also wouldn't be wrong to say that mine will get more (in fact a lot more) attention.

P.S. I did kept all the original parts came of the car, just in case if the next owner wanted to have them .

have a nice day

ah no disrespect intended mate...........nothin wrong with building a car to your taste, nothin at all..........heck, i took a low mileage 92 mustang and turned it into a twinturbo'd turd...........and i fully understand not wanting to sell it, if you like, there is no amount of money that can buy..........all though, all my stuff is for sale if the price is right...........people say" money can't buy you happiness", but i say "give me the money, cause i would sure like to try"

hotwheels of turborides

Do you mean the whole kit with the nos and all
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

thanks guys but...uve convinced me that making it into an eleanor just isnt... rite LoL thanks...

You might want to re-think the kit deal with your car. I am the dealer for Shelby Continuation project and we offer the GT 500 E. Our cars are the real deal and and come with Shelby ID numbers, are listed in the Shelby Registry and are signed by Mr. Shelby. If interested check out my website at www.trentperformance.com. The builder, Unique Performance, offers parts that might help you if you decide to re-build your car. If I was you, I would re-store to original and buy one of our cars.

was the point of changing ur shelby, it's already a classic muscle. there is no point.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Noooooo!!!!

If you have an original GT 350, it would be a shame to do anything other than restore it! Cars like that are few and far between and should be kept as close to original condition as possible. I go to Lime Rock Park in CT every year and there a a ton of cool Shelby's there. Please don't change this piece of automotive history.
    [email protected]
    "Stay ahead of the pack!!!"

right now D.C. and Miami., but also London
    yes they have eleanor kits, just go on ebay, or google "Eleanor kits" or "CustomFastback.com" . They really aren't hard to find.
    Mustangs/ TVRs, M3s, 911 Turbos...make me smile from ear to ear...everything else..just makes me smile.

The question has been kinda answered already mate, a while ago.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

dont change a real GT500 or any shelby into an eleanor! dont ruin a shelby! i have a GT500 and id never ever modify it to somethin crazy...in fact i wont even change it from stock...although it would be fun with even more power!

Thread Information