Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forthcoming Events in NSW - inviting all Aussie UCP members who wish to meet up.

All hail Lucas, Prince of Darkness...
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Several events coming up in the next few weeks.

First up is the All Holden Car Day, 5 August, at Windsor. Details back at the start of this thread. I plan to go. If there's time a run down the Puty road beckons as well.

Then there's the All Ford Car Day, 12 August. Any Ford (or non-Ford) fans want to go?

The V8 Supercar Meeting at Oran Park follows on 19 August. I'm only 50-50 for this. Seeing as one team and driver has dominated a bit this year and I've been guilty of falling asleep on the couch during the last few races. However, Oran Park is a good place to spectate.

The two big events that are well worth every effort to get to follow at the end of August/start of September.
    The Shannons All Clubs Classic Display at Eastern Creek is on 26 August. Cyco, Nota and myself went last year. Lets see if we can increase the numbers this year. It truly is a great event.

Then follows the Australian Muscle Car Magazine Muscle Car Masters at Eastern Creek - 1-2 September. I went two years ago - when it rained all day. Was a good event. Its getting bigger and better. If you've got even a slight interest in Australian motoring or motorsport history, this is something of a must see event.

Finally - what about Bathurst? If we're going to organise to go up there we need to get planning now. Either that - or we can organise some place to meet and watch on TV over a few beers and a bbq?
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Bathurst.. My brother and i just looked and it seems like the camp grounds are either sold or almost sold out.. Only one camp ground left And it might be almost gone to.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

i have a very small break from 24th of september to the 1st october so i might try and do something then?
    if not, well i finish uni for the year on the 17th of november, so if that's in time for classic adelaide i'd love to attend, funds allowing
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd View Post
    6. Australian Muscle Car Magazine Muscle Car Masters at Eastern Creek - 1-2 September
    7. Historic Car Racing at Eastern Creek - 15-16 Sept
    9. Sydney Motor Show - 11-21 October
    10. Festival of Sporting Cars at Wakefield Park near Goulburn - 20-21 October
    11. Highlands Motorfest at Moss Vale south of Sydney - 28 October
    13. Cooma Motorfest - November 10.
    These are the ones I'm interested in attending/can easily attend. But because of work I can't make a definitive yes/no on any of them.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

I dont know if i'll be able to make any of them. Ive been working 7 nights a week from 5:30 so i'll have to see
    I am the Stig

atleast whoring your ass out makes good money!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Basturd...Somebody's asking for a ban

I'm actually working at Pizza Haven
    I am the Stig

wont be the first time ive been banned..

or the second...

will it be my third or fourth for no good reason
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho View Post
    I dont know if i'll be able to make any of them. Ive been working 7 nights a week from 5:30 so i'll have to see
    Starting work at 5.30pm gives you plenty of time to go to events during the day. The two big events at Eastern Creek (the All Clubs display and AMC day), for example, I'd plan to arrive about 9 or 9.30am.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

The All Holden Car Day, 5 August, at Windsor, is on this Sunday. Who's up for meeting there?

OK - while the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney will be next major meet up for Aussie UCP members, there are two events on over the next two weeks that may be of interest to some members.
    These are the:
    1. Shannons All Clubs Classic Display at Eastern Creek - 26 August
    2. Australian Muscle Car Magazine Muscle Car Masters at Eastern Creek - 1-2 September.

Anyone interested? I'll be going to both - plan to get to Eastern Creek about 9.30am both Sundays.

Im going on the 2nd sept, but with the old man, so I'll see what sort of meetup is possible.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I'm tempted by the muscle cars at Eastern Creek. Maybe it wont be as sunny this time
    I am the Stig

The All Clubs day last year was great - especially with nota knowing something about everything we saw...
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Thread Information