View Poll Results: In Ur Opinion which of these is the best Soft Roader?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toyota Rav-4

0 0%
  • Honda CR-V

1 6.67%
  • Lexus RX 330

6 40.00%
  • Land Rover Free Lander

4 26.67%
  • Mitsubishi Out Lander

0 0%
  • Mazda Tribute

0 0%
  • Ford Escape

2 13.33%
  • Nissan X-Trail

0 0%
  • Other

2 13.33%

Thread: Soft Roaders

Soft Roader at the top

Soft Roaders have been around for quite enough time to judge them especially that a dozen new models have been launched recently & the competition is getting tougher every day.
    Last edited by kinan.f; 08-04-2003 at 12:36 AM.

I really don´t like this kind of cars...
    the desing doesn´t looks so good as a sportscar, and its purpose is quite doubtfull... because who will put a car like these off road??
    I Love These Races!!!
    www.insideracing.com.br
    The 56th member of this Forum.

another crazy one

as with most polls in this site, the comparisons are just crazy. whoever said that the RX 330 is supposed to compete with the Rav-4 ??!?!?!?! thats just crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!

Re: another crazy one

Originally posted by Misho
    as with most polls in this site, the comparisons are just crazy. whoever said that the RX 330 is supposed to compete with the Rav-4 ??!?!?!?! thats just crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!
    You're obviously crazy enough to not know that although all these cars vary in prices and engines to a large extent they all share one thing:being SOFT-ROADERS and that's the idea of this poll which you clearly missed.

Last edited by kinan.f; 09-01-2003 at 10:08 AM.

shoo malak ya zalama ??

that has to be the worst justification i have ever heard in my life !! you dont just compare cars just coz they are in the same physical category. A Toyota Tercel and Maybach 62 are both sedans ! If I am not mistaken , both the Enzo and the TT are sport coupes.
    No one compares these cars together. All you need to do to make sure that what im saying makes sense, just look at the poll results. And why are you taking it too personal anyways ?? I wasn't criticising you.

The only difference between one soft roader and another is how much luxury you travel in while doing nothing particularly well.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

I would say the X5 is a good softroader. i know it isn't on the poll but hey - a car with quite low ground clearance, and 20" rims with road tires does NOT go off road. in BMW's traditional style, it does actually handle quite well, and the 4.6iS goes like a goodun

Re: shoo malak ya zalama ??

Originally posted by Misho
    that has to be the worst justification i have ever heard in my life !! you dont just compare cars just coz they are in the same physical category. A Toyota Tercel and Maybach 62 are both sedans ! If I am not mistaken , both the Enzo and the TT are sport coupes.
    No one compares these cars together.....
    I want to make some thing clear:This poll is for the light SUV you'd propably choose from these when you decide to buy one.Which one would be yours? end of story...
    Is there any one who can post his opinion on this:
    Can we or can we not include the RX-330 & the RAV-4 together with others in this poll on the basis of that they are all light SUVs although they vary in prices & engines?

Last edited by kinan.f; 09-08-2003 at 02:39 PM.

Nissan Murano or Cadillac SRX (a tad pricey). low stance, looks cool, and that means a lot coming from me(i hate 90% of all SUVs)
    American Muscle: twice the cylinders, twice the awesome!

i agree, i like very few SUVs. hence i'd only go for an X5 4.6iS, purely based on the performance, handling, and quality. thats why i like cars - It's much more fun doing a seemingly impossible 95mph+ round a corner on a countryside lane, rather more than going up a steep hill at 5mph. I can do that on foot thanks. and if u've got an SUV for goin round town cruisin, doing the shopping, and picking the kids up from school, then you're an idiot! whats wrong with a car? oh i forgot you "like sitting up high"
    Last edited by semtex; 09-18-2003 at 04:59 PM.

Thread Information