Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TechArt Magnum

TachArt Magnum

(from TechArt Press Release) TechArt MAGNUM: The name stands for a sporty yet elegant wide version for all Porsche Cayenne models that is now introduced by TechArt Automobildesign
    ( www.techart.de ).

The fender flares of the TechArt MAGNUM body conversion add eight centimeters to the width of the SUV from Zuffenhausen. That means there's room for king-size 10Jx22 one-piece TechArt Formula light-alloy wheels all around. The ContiSportContact II tires in size 295/30 ZR 22 on front and rear axles are approved on the Cayenne for speeds up 300 km/h.

The TechArt MAGNUM front apron looks great with its strikingly styled large air inlets. It features two fog lamps and two high beams, and its refined shape reduces lift on the front axle at high speeds.

The TechArt MAGNUM side sills form a harmonious transition between front and rear fender flares.

The TechArt MAGNUM rear apron features custom cutouts for the two intertwined oval-shaped tailpipes of the stainless-steel TechArt sport exhaust system. An integrated diffuser helps reduce lift on the rear axle.

TechArt Automobildesign further refines the Cayenne body with headlight moldings, a three-piece tail lamp molding and a rear panel that carries the shape of the rear apron over to the tailgate.

The new TechArt hood is strikingly styled and features air outlets for improved venting of hot air from the engine bay, thus contributing to a thermally healthy engine.

The TechArt MAGNUM body conversion offers optimal conditions for powerful engine tuning. There are two performance kits for the Cayenne S, which increase power output of the naturally aspirated V8 engine to 360 hp / 360 PS / 265 kW or 380 hp / 280 kW.

Engine tuning is also available for the top-of-the-line model, the Cayenne Turbo. The TechArt TA 048/T1 tuning kit consists of newly programmed engine electronics and a sport air filter with higher flow rate. Thus equipped, rated power of the turbocharged 4.5-liter V8 engine jumps from standard 450 hp / 331 kW to 510 hp / 375 kW. At the same time peak torque grows to 720 Nm at 3,300 rpm.

The TechArt tuning further improves the performance of the Cayenne Turbo: Sprint time from 0 - 100 km/h is shortened to just 5.0 seconds, top speed increases to 274 km/h.

The TechArt engine department is hard at work developing an even more powerful version. The TechArt TA 048/T3 performance kit will consist of two larger turbochargers, a high-performance intercooler, the TechArt sport exhaust system as well as a redesigned intake manifold. A newly programmed Motronic and a sport air filter complete this tuning level.

In this guise the twin-turbo V8 engine delivers 600 hp / 442 kW and a peak torque of 865 Nm. The 4x4 storms from rest to 100 km/h in just 4.5 seconds, on its way to a top speed of 292 km/h.

Better sound and better looks for all Porsche Cayenne models offers the fully stainless-steel TechArt sport exhaust system. Cayenne owners can choose to combine the rear muffler with the stock tailpipes of the car or with four chrome-plated TechArt tailpipes.

TechArt Automobildesign also modifies the suspension of the widened Cayenne extensively. For vehicles equipped with air suspension there is the TechArt sport module, which can lower the ride height of the SUV for on-road operations by up to 60 millimeter. For tough off-road use the ride height can be increased by up to 70 millimeters.

TechArt Automobildesign can also refine the Cayenne interior in countless ways. The options for the Porsche Cayenne range from exclusive cockpit accessories to the completion of the leather interior available ex-factory to an entirely new individual TechArt fully leather interior. Also available is a stylishly integrated state-of-the-art multimedia system.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you feel your Cayenne just isn't ugly and shitty enough? Well have a look at the brand new TechArt Magnum! With huge front air intakes to make your car the ugliest piece of shit on the block!

Order now for only $1,000,000,000!

i don't like very much porches's and this one even makes my hate them more

btw nice post S_R
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

i have some other pics... i've resized them, they were 3072px large

2 pics more

this is what the Cayenne should have looked like... i would buy one in a flash if i had the money...

Quote Originally Posted by breton_man

where did you get these from???

i've emailed a friend of mine working for techart

Thanks mate, aprecciated

Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    Three pics more...
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

Damn, Porsche should be taking SUV design lessons from these guys!
    Fatherland: The one true place where miracles do happen.

Visit my website: http://www.supercars.net/PW?dp=y&login=Panzer

i've emailed a friend of mine working for techart
    touche...

Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Being nice since 2007.

TechArt Magnum #7

Being nice since 2007.

Thread Information