Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfa Romeo GT Coupe (Progetto 937) 2003-2010

Alfa Romeo GT Coupe (Progetto 937) 2003-2010

Marvelous looking phtos of 2004 Alfa Romeo GT Coupe by Bertone.
    Sadly prices are rather expensive for lovely mutation of 147, starting from 32.000 € over here which is considerably more than base price for GTV.
    Well, I can't afford even common 147, so who am I to complain?

Enjoy

Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

--#2--

I have always failed to understand this car as coming from Bertone which made such a gorgeous coupe in the sixties and seventies based on the Giulia. This one lacks the panache to become a real classic.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

--#3--

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I have always failed to understand this car as coming from Bertone which made such a gorgeous coupe in the sixties and seventies based on the Giulia. This one lacks the panache to become a real classic.
    I haven't seen one in a real life yet, so can't really comment about its "panache" (what a funny word )
    In a weird manner this car reminds me a Giulietta sedan from early 1980s, especially from the rear. Same chunky appearance, same tiny rear lights.
    But I have a bad feeling that GT Coupe won't be a success story, sadly.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Revo
    I haven't seen one in a real life yet, so can't really comment about its "panache" (what a funny word )
    I have seen a couple, but you have to look twice before noticing, it does not stand out. (Panache is a French word, often used in connection with professional cyclists but has nothing to do with doping )
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

(Panache is a French word, often used in connection with professional cyclists but has nothing to do with doping )
    Hell, now I'm confused...

"panache"

#1. distinctive and stylish elegance (can't really see the connection with professional cyclists, but hey, French are mad about Tour de France, so...)

#2 a feathered plume on a helmet (I thought professional cyclists stopped wearing it long time ago , then again, you never know these French guys...)

So, care to reveal the connection??

Cheers!

Hell, now I'm confused...

"panache"

#1. distinctive and stylish elegance (can't really see the connection with professional cyclists, but hey, French are mad about Tour de France, so...)

#2 a feathered plume on a helmet (I thought professional cyclists stopped wearing it long time ago , then again, you never know these French guys...)

So, care to reveal the connection??

Cheers!

to comeplicate things, I normally watch cycling races on the Belgian TV, and they speak Flemish but are very fond of the word panache. Some cyclists do have a much more elegant style than others, hence the use of the word.

to comeplicate things, I normally watch cycling races on the Belgian TV, and they speak Flemish but are very fond of the word panache. Some cyclists do have a much more elegant style than others, hence the use of the word.
    I see...
    I think I'll have a new favourite word ....panache....
    Thanks and

Cheers!

I see...
    I think I'll have a new favourite word ....panache....
    Thanks and

Cheers!
    Great but don't use it in relation to the Alfa GT

It's a good looking car, i wish they'd make the back lights a bit bigger and RWD that would be really cool

Its a good looking car, except for that fat arse!!

Quote Originally Posted by islero
    Its a good looking car, except for that fat arse!!

ITS A GREAT LOOKING CAR NON STP (damn caps wasnt supposed to be on)

its just that if you get the lower spec ones they dont look that good, you need the full specification ones to get it at its full greatnes
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

are you kidding these things are amazingly beautiful in person... nearly as majestic as the Quattroporte...

Quote Originally Posted by shockwaveracing
    are you kidding these things are amazingly beautiful in person... nearly as majestic as the Quattroporte...
    Having seen both of them regularly I only remember where I saw the QP's
    so nearly, but not quite, or even quite not

Thread Information