Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry,Matra

Sorry,Matra

Matra,its me Jyi.I'm really sorry.please forgive me for what i did lastime.i really want to come back to ultimatecarpage forums and post.i promise i will never do anything bad to you and the whole website again.Please forgive me, Matra.I really regret about what i did lastime.please let me go forward in this website.And please delete my other users,Matra,please let me go forward in this website!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Imaj
    Matra,its me Jyi.I'm really sorry.please forgive me for what i did lastime.i really want to come back to ultimatecarpage forums and post.i promise i will never do anything bad to you and the whole website again.Please forgive me, Matra.I really regret about what i did lastime.please let me go forward in this website.And please delete my other users,Matra,please let me go forward in this website!!!!!!!!!!!
    It should be ok when you apologise . Btw which part of M'sia r u from?

nice thread placement....of course this is about european cars
    matra should forgive you man, dont worry
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Wait a minute...last time? Why were you banned? Why are the Malaysians banned including Adrian? Why? This is bad! Whats wrong?

uh oh! that measn your next mdbgtft!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    uh oh! that measn your next mdbgtft!
    Oh nnnnoooooooooooo......

Mdbgtft,im from Klang...................and adrian is my brother. Pluzzzzzzzzzz nice to meet you Matthew.And lastime we are the ones who insulted matra so we got banned.And, Matra isnt wrong we are the ones at fault.so it is right
    for me to apologise to matra.

Mdbgtft,im from Klang...................and adrian is my brother. Pluzzzzzzzzzz nice to meet you Matthew.And lastime we are the ones who insulted matra so we got banned.And, Matra isnt wrong we are the ones at fault.so it is right
    for me to apologise to matra.
    Well, do you your self have a digital cam?

not so..........but i know your challenge -the same as you did to my brother right?taking pics of exotics right?anyway i can lend my fathers one!!!!so come on i will take pics of exotics anyway!I also saw a porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet yesterday!and i saw a Porsche 911 turbo and a Mazda RX-8 in Genting Highlands my last trip!

not so..........but i know your challenge -the same as you did to my brother right?taking pics of exotics right?anyway i can lend my fathers one!!!!so come on i will take pics of exotics anyway!I also saw a porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet yesterday!and i saw a Porsche 911 turbo and a Mazda RX-8 in Genting Highlands my last trip!
    I'll tell you all cool cars i saw in Malaysia

RX-7, RX-8, Boxster, GT3, Carrera 4, Gallargo, Countach, Diablo, Elise. If i missed any, look in the Hello! thread made by Adrian

And tell your brother that i seriously saw the Gallardo IN SELANGOR!!!

But it's hard to find exotics here in m'sia, so just maybe normal Protons, hondas, mitsus for the challenge. Dont mind the car, mind the look of the picture.

yeah,protons make me sick especially the sagas and wiras!

yeah,protons make me sick especially the sagas and wiras!
    About to make a thread about this challenge. Since your bro is not online, i'll tell which car to take a pic first.

in selangor matthew?which part?and i am looking forward to going to menara naza in KL if i get straight A's in my monthly test (my father will take me)

in selangor matthew?which part?and i am looking forward to going to menara naza in KL if i get straight A's in my monthly test (my father will take me)
    What's that, a car motorshow?

Thread Information