Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamborghini Concept S 2005

Lamborghini Concept S 2005

The Lamborghini “Concept S” at the Geneva Motor Show

At the Geneva Motor Show, the House of the Raging Bull will present a new design study that renews a great Lamborghini tradition.
    Like the 350 GTS and the Miura Roadster before it, the Lamborghini “Concept S” is a unique car, an extreme and spectacular expression of the Lamborghini brand.
    Created at the Centro Stile Lamborghini in Sant’Agata Bolognese by Luc Donckerwolke, Head of Lamborghini Design, the “Concept S” is his extreme interpretation of an „open car“. Using the Gallardo as a basis, Donckerwolke drew inspiration from the classic single-seater racing cars of the past to create this latest design study.
    The classic single-seaters did not have a traditional windscreen, but utilised the so-called „saute-vent“ (in French: a sudden change in the wind) in order to direct air over the head of the driver - and so does the “Concept S”. These devices divide the cabin into two distinct compartments, giving the car an aggressive and futuristic look and also creating a space between them that acts as an additional air inlet for the powerful engine, which is positioned behind the seats.
    An electronically controlled, retractable central rear view mirror allows the driver - when required - to see what is happening behind the car.
    The aerodynamics of the “Concept S” have been optimised thanks to front and rear spoilers and a large rear diffuser.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

poor gailardo, they turned it into sushi i would like to see more old classic's, but this one just makes my cry
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Id love to jump on that bonnet and slide through that gap whilst its going like 40mph.

reeeeeeeeeee post

EDIT: I'm a weiner
    Last edited by Matt; 02-18-2005 at 01:55 PM.

im with you on that one

It looks sorta like its driven through a blade then been stuck back together nicely

Quote Originally Posted by eros
    reeeeeeeeeee post
    That's the second time you've missed the fact that this is the hi res hideout.
    Thanks for all the fish

it would look nice if it hadnt got that wierd gap between the seats
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Matt : Today at 10:55 PM.

maybe i hven't sa that it where high res pics but that isn't a reason to cal naems to me but i can cal you so like that to "matt" white your easy post you just copy and past some things you find on the net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Matt : Today at 10:55 PM.

maybe i hven't sa that it where high res pics but that isn't a reason to cal naems to me but i can cal you so like that to "matt" white your easy post you just copy and past some things you find on the net
    If you're so sure about that, when don't you try finding the site that I'm obviously copying and pasting all of these from?
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

reeeeeeeeeee post

We know, your a jackass too
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

nice cmyk images...

nice pics though...

oh dear...
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Well, we all know what the "S" stands for...

Last edited by Egg Nog; 02-18-2005 at 10:56 PM.

looks like a turtle shat in a teapot, then cut it in half

by the way matt, i envy your editing skills! hehehe that was fantastic, i got a laught o
    utta that!
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Um, maybe you should learn how to type and spell first?

Thread Information