Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brabus V-Class (W639)

Brabus V-Class (W639)

BRABUS Exclusive Program for the new Mercedes Viano

The new Mercedes Viano as a sporty multitude of talents: With powerful engine tuning, an exclusive appearance and a customized business package BRABUS transforms the minivan into an exclusive companion for work and leisure.

For performance tuning of the top-of-the-line Viano 3.2 BRABUS offers the proven method of increasing displacement. The displacement of the V6 engine increases to 3.8 liters, boosting power output from standard 218 hp / 160 kW to 300 hp / 221 kW. A peak torque of 395 Nm at 3,800 rpm means the BRABUS 3.8 S engines offers plenty of power in all situations. The tuned Viano also sets new performance standards: An acceleration time for 0 – 100 km/h of 7.5 seconds and a top speed of 230 km/h make this minivan one of the fastest around.

Especially popular with buyers is the Viano 2.2 CDI. The BRABUS D3 (II) kit notably improves driving fun and turns the common-rail turbodiesel engine into a power pack with lots of torque. At 2,000 rpm the engine provides 370 Nm of torque, enough to easily master any traffic situation. Maximum power output jumps from standard 150 hp / 110 kW to 177 hp / 130 kW at 4,000 rpm. The minivan accelerates in 10.6 seconds from rest to 100 km/h and reaches a top speed of 180 km/h.

BRABUS also offers stainless-steel sport mufflers with two chrome-plated exhausts tips for all available Mercedes Viano engines.

Sporty yet elegant design is the hallmark of the BRABUS aerodynamic-enhancement kit for the Mercedes minivan: The BRABUS front apron features two round foglamps and two Xenon highbeams, and lends the Viano a more striking appearance. But that's not all: It's refined shape also reduces lift on the front axle. Like all other BRABUS body components the front apron fits not just the Viano but also the new Vito. The sides of the minivan are refined by BRABUS with side sills with integrated LED entrance lights for safe entering and exiting the vehicle, and with understated fender flares on front and rear axle. The BRABUS rear apron features a custom-tailored cutout for the BRABUS sport exhaust.

The sporty yet elegant appearance of the customized van is also characterized by BRABUS Monoblock IV light-alloy wheels. A special BRABUS Monoblock IV wheel in size 8.5Jx18 was developed specifically for the new Viano and Vito. It bears the necessary high wheel loads easily. The fully polished five-hole wheels are fitted with Michelin or Pirelli high-performance tires in size 245/45 ZR 18 all around.

For further improved driving safety of the new multi-purpose vehicle the BRABUS suspension engineers developed custom sport springs calibrated to work with the stock shocks. They lower the ride height of the Viano by some 30 millimeters on the front axle and by about 20 millimeters in the rear without sacrificing ride comfort.

BRABUS offers exclusive appointments for the spacious interior of the new Viano, handcrafted in the company-own upholstery shop to exact customers' specifications. Fully leather interiors from especially soft and breathable BRABUS Mastik leather are available as are attractive accessories such as an ergonomically shaped sport steering wheel with leather/walnut burl rim or door-lock pins and foot-pedal pads made from aluminium. In addition there are sill plates with illuminated BRABUS logo, as well as completion set for the walnut burl trim of dashboard, center console and door panels.

The passenger compartment of the van offers numerous possibilities for individualization according to customers' requests. The versatile interior makes the Viano ideally suited for the installation of the BRABUS walnut-burl table, a prerequisite for using the vehicle as a conference center or fully functional office on wheels. Custom-tailored rear curtains provide privacy for passengers.

The BRABUS business/entertainment package consists of two 14.1-inch LCD monitors integrated stylishly into the headliner. They display the images of a DVD changer or a digital TV tuner. Connection to the Internet is facilitated via a W-LAN access points with dual GPRS wireless service.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Brabus Mercedes-Benz V-Class #2

Brabus Mercedes-Benz V-Class #3

BRABUS Viano V8 - the Exclusive High-Performance Van

--426 hp / 313 kW
    --621 Nm
    --0 – 100 km/h in 6.2 sec.
    --V/max 245 km/h

Implanting a large engine with more cylinders from another Mercedes model series is a long-standing BRABUS tradition that has resulted in several world records: The BRABUS E V12 won the title of the world's fastest street-legal sedan, the T V12 that of the fastest wagon and the M V12 that of the fastest SUV, all documented by the Guinness Book of World Records.

The new BRABUS Viano V8, available from 115,250 Euros MSRP, is now poised to continue this success story. Instead of the largest available engine available ex-factory, the 3.2-liter V6 with 218 hp / 160 kW, the BRABUS Viano V8 is now powered by a BRABUS 6.1 eight-cylinder increased-displacement engine and a specially modified five-speed automatic transmission, both of which were implanted in an extensive conversion operation.

426 hp / 313 kW at 5,400 rpm and a peak torque of 621 Nm at 4,100 rpm are the most important figures for this engine, which like all BRABUS engines is lubricated with ARAL high-performance motor oil.

The displacement increase to 6,034 cubic centimeters was facilitated with a custom crankshaft milled from one piece with larger stroke, and increased cylinder bore. Another focal point of the BRABUS engine modifications were the two cylinder heads: Larger inlet and outlet valves actuated by custom camshafts, improve gas flow. Inlet and outlet ports were further flow-optimized and the engine electronics were reprogrammed.

In addition the BRABUS 6.1 increased-displacement engine in the Viano V8 also sports high-flow metal catalysts and a custom stainless-steel sport exhaust system with two chrome-plated tail pipes on either side.

With a sprint time from rest to 100 km/h of just 6.2 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 245 km/h the BRABUS Viano V8 no-doubt occupies the top spot in the minivan category.

On the Papenburg proving grounds the high-performance minivan had to demonstrate the quality of the professional work by the BRABUS development department under the eyes of engineers from RW TÜV. It successfully passed the endurance testing on the handling course modeled after the Hockenheimring circuit, and tests on the high-speed oval. On the latter the extremely powerful minivan had to demonstrate not just what performance it was capable of but also and especially its aerodynamic stability and problem-free handling at high speeds.

The BRABUS suspension engineers developed a special sport suspension calibrated to the higher wheel loads of the heavy eight-cylinder drivetrain.

The enormous performance is safely kept in check with a custom-developed BRABUS high-performance brake system with 355-millimeter discs and six-piston aluminum fixed calipers in front and with 350-mm discs and four-piston calipers on the rear axle.

Choosing the right tires for such a fast minivan is also essential. BRABUS equips the Viano V8 with fully polished Monoblock IV light-alloy wheels in size 8.5Jx18. Technology partner Yokohama supplies high-performance tires in size 245/45 ZR 18 100Y. They can easily handle the enormous top speed of the exclusive minivan and offer excellent handling on dry and wet roads.

The BRABUS Viano V8 also sports a sporty yet elegant BRABUS aerodynamic-enhancement kit. The BRABUS front apron with integrated carbon lip, two round fog lights and two Xenon high beams lends the Viano a more striking face – but that's not all: Its refined shape reduces lift on the front axle, which is essential for the excellent directional stability of the 245-km/h BRABUS Viano V8.

BRABUS refines the sides of the exclusive minivan with understated fender flares front and back. New side sills with integrated LED entrance lights ensure safe entering and exiting the vehicle at night. The BRABUS rear apron features two custom-tailored cutouts for the four tailpipes of the BRABUS sport exhaust.

Part of the exclusive outfit of the BRABUS Viano V8 is a masterful BRABUS interior precision-crafted from BRABUS Mastik leather and Alcantara. An ergonomically shaped sport steering wheel with leather/walnut burl rim, a 280-km/h speedometer, sporty aluminum applications such as shift knob, door-lock pins, pedal pads, and sill plates with illuminated BRABUS logo are also part of the standard package. The minivan is also perfectly suited for the stylish integration of a BRABUS multimedia system with DVD player and PC with Internet connection.

Brabus Mercedes-Benz V-Class V8 #2

put a pig in a dress.....

...or a v8 in a pig anyway

I like pianos
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

haha what the hell is that? I think Brabus have run out of mercedes to ruin. I wouldnt be seen dead in that stupid machine

EDIT: However, i guess it would get your furniture moved alot faster though

Um.........right...........I think I am going to cut out my eyes now
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Brabus Mercedes-Benz V-Class #2
    1st picture: Look! It's so big and ugly they couldn't even get it all in the picture!

i saw a brabus smart roadster today, alright looking thing, but then when you see that brabus, its like a bus thats been alterd for the speicail children.

Rofl!!!
    FERRARI RULEZZZ

lol
    ________
    LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 08:32 PM.

Hmmm....
    Not that bad ba^^...
    Just Love It @@

i think the boys down at brabus have been watching way to much pimp my ride. how many god damn monitors do you need?
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

Thread Information