Thread: ABT Audi AS400

ABT Audi AS400

The Abt AS400. Undefeatable.

In the DTM, the Audi A4 of the Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline right from the start is a car which has to be beaten. Now also competitors on the road will have hard times: With the new Abt AS400 Abt Sportsline is presenting one of the most powerful and exclusive vehicles in its history. 400 HP (294 kW) potency, just under 290 km/h top speed and an acceleration of in-credible 4.7 seconds from 0 to 100 – these are the pure facts of the Abt AS400 which is equipped with a 2,7 litre large V6-Bi-Turbo-engine.

„With the new AS400 we want to and will set new standards in the field of high performance vehicles“, says Managing Director Hans-Jürgen Abt. „The vehicle is a combination of the high-quality basis which Audi has supplied with the standard model and the large technical know-how of Abt Sportsline when tuning and refining this basis. “The Abt AS400 will be launched on the market in a small series of 25 and besides its sportive attributes however maintains its suitability for daily use as a sport station wagon.

Incorporated into the design of the new figurehead from Kempten is the complete experience from many decades in the tuning business. Under the bonnet the 2.7 litre V6-Bi-Turbo-engine fulfils its ser-vices providing a maximum torque of approximately 500 Newtonmeter. Via the permanent all-wheel-drive Quattro, the concentrated power of 400 HP is transferred to all four wheels which are equipped with 18 inch titanium coloured Abt sport wheels. The sport brake system and the sport suspension kit are responsible for safety and optimal control on every road.

As for all Abt tuning projects, Christian Abt signs himself responsible for the development. For the technical Manager of Abt Sportsline and Audi works driver in the DTM, the AS400 is the highlight of the year: „Normally no road vehicle is good enough for a race track. However the AS400 is a special case: With the power, acceleration and the sportive handling you really have the feeling qualifying starts any minute. “

The sportiness also continues with the optics. With front grill, front spoiler and side skirts as well as rear skirt and rear wing the AS400 is given the unmistakable dynamic handwriting of Abt. The 4-pipe stainless-steel exhaust system is not only responsible for the right sound suitable to the power, but proves its Kempten origin when admired from the probably most often seen perspective of the Abt AS400. Inside the line is followed with Abt entrance panels, instrument clusters (speedometer up to 320 km/h), aluminium pedals and –foot rests as well as further details.

The Abt AS400 is available for 94.900,00 Euro (inclusive Value Added Tax) at Abt Sportsline in Kemp-ten or one of the more than 100 Abt partners in Germany. And for everyone who still has not enough, Abt Sportsline offers a power upgrade to 450 HP (331 kW). Additionally an Abt sport brake system and Abt sport wheels SP1 in 19 inch-size are available as optional equipment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Matt, did you resize these? (because they look kinda shitty in the quality department..)
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I have to resize (downsize) everything I post. However, these were already fairly small and they didn't resize that great.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Thread Information