Thread: STARTECH Jeep Grand Cherokee

STARTECH Jeep Grand Cherokee

World Debut at the AMI 2005 in Leipzig
    STARTECH Tuning for the new Jeep Grand Cherokee

The third generation of the Jeep Grand Cherokee is on its way to Europe and STARTECH (Brabus-Allee, D-46240 Bottrop, phone + 49 / (0) 2041 / 777 54-0, fax + 49 / (0) 2041 / 777 54-4, Internet www.startech.de ) already presents an exclusive customization program at the AMI 2005 in Leipzig. The extensive product lineup is characterized by professional engineering and
    innovative design – but that's not all: One of the most important traits of all components is the extraordinary high level of quality 'made in Germany.'

At first glance the STARTECH Monostar IV 9Jx20 light-alloy wheels command attention. The striking five-spoke wheels lend the new Grand Cherokee a more exclusive appearance. But what's even more important is the more agile handling with further increased safety reserves that results from mounting Yokohama tires in size 265/40 ZR 20 in front and in size 295/40 ZR 20 on the rear axle.

The STARTECH suspension kit is specifically calibrated to the use of sporty low-profile tires and lowers the ride height of the SUV by some 40 millimeters. The resulting lowered center of gravity further improves turning haracteristics.

The exclusive looks of the American 4x4 are not subject to the 20-inch STARTECH wheels alone. The STARTECH designers also developed body components that are as functional as they are attractive.

The front of the new Grand Cherokee exudes added individuality with the strikingly styled STARTECH front apron. Its counterpart in the rear is a custom STARTECH rear apron with two cutouts for the characteristic oval-shaped chrome tailpipes of the STARTECH sport exhaust system. The fully stainless steel exhaust system is available for all engine variants of the Grand
    Cherokee. It optimizes power yield and produces a more powerful engine sound. STARTECH performance kits for the various Grand Cherokee engines are under development.

The sides of the five-door are refined with STARTECH door sills with integrated LED lights. These entrance lights are activated via the standard keyless-entry remote or by pulling on the door handles, facilitating safe entering and exiting of the vehicle in the dark.

Exclusive interior design is yet another STARTECH specialty that is also available for the new Jeep Grand Cherokee. The STARTECH list of accessories ranges from an ergonomically shaped sport steering wheel covered with the finest leather to polished stainless-steel sill plates with illuminated STARTECH logo.

Requests for even more individualization are answered by the company-own upholstery shop in the form of STARTECH Executive Design interiors. These interiors comprise seats upholstered with the finest leathers as well as custom leather-upholstered inserts for door panels, dashboard and center armrest. Chrome surrounds for the front and rear loudspeakers add further visual highlights as do the wood-design trim strip for the dashboard, the leather-clad gearshift knob and emergency brake lever as well as the door-lock pins made from polished aluminum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

STARTECH Jeep Grand Cherokee #2:

STARTECH Jeep Grand Cherokee #3:

looks good but I think I'll stick with the escalade
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Stylish and sporty but I would rather an X5

Wow, I actually hated the new styling of the Jeep when it came out this year. I've come to like it a bit now, the black paint looks great. The pics are nice too McLareN.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

I thought it said "stretch" at first, I was kinda confused
    To Some, a rusted out 1989 GMC Suburban* is trash

But to Me, its home

Thread Information