Thread: Alpina B6 (E63/E64) 2006–2008

Alpina B6 (E63/E64) 2006–2008

Luxurious performance cabriolets are no longer simply the domain of bespoke British and Italian handiwork. ALPINA present the B6 Cabrio – a viable alternative –combining performance and luxury with a high degree of everyday usability.
    500 horsepower, 700 Nm – absurd in an open-topped sports car? Far from it. The V8’s beguiling sound and opulent torque entice the driver to glide along in a relaxed fashion, any and all red-line orgies far afield, much like cruising on a Harley Davidson. This provides the time to drink in the top-down melànge of breezes, scents and sounds. Leather, wood and matchless ergonomics caress the inhabitants, immediately creating a sense of comfort and well-being.
    The acceleration suggests a super-sports car: 100 kph from a standing start is reached in 4.9 seconds, with speeds in excess of 300kph less than a minute away – the only short interruptions undertaken by the 6-speed ZF automatic’s smooth upshifts. This noble Gran Tourismo is just as good at communicating the sound of its sonorous V8 directly into the cockpit, whether top down, or with just the rear windscreen lowered.
    Driving a BMW ALPINA is an adventure in intense comfort, yet we don’t define comfort as the absence of any feedback through the chassis, as many would have it. Comfort defines itself to us in a completely different manner. The steering needs to be exact, but light on its feet at the same time. The seats need to be firm, with good lateral support. Dampers and springs must nip languid suspension swells in the bud. The tyres will accept great cornering, braking and acceleration forces, without sidewalls that are too stiff and without being too heavy in general. For these reasons, we at ALPINA simply don’t like Run-Flat tyres.
    The staggered tyres, as always from MICHELIN, are generously dimensioned: 255/35 ZR20 front and 285/30 ZR20 rear, and mounted on large 20” ALPINA DYNAMIC wheels. In spite of the low aspect ratios, a special tyre configuration makes them capable of high levels of comfort, this coupled with handling that turns every long drive into a joy ride. For those who are lovers of the 20-spoke design on ALPINA’s CLASSIC wheel, there is the optional 19” wheel and tyre package.
    Light retouching of the Cabrio’s front and rear lend a sense of sophistication. Harmoniously integrated into the rear diffuser, the four exhaust pipes are at once elegant and powerful.
    We’re sure that we’ve assembled everything in an orderly fashion on the BMW ALPINA B6, with “everything” really defined as driving pleasure – and those who enjoy themselves live happily, no?
    A bit of patience is in order, those who order now can chase the sun early next Summer.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

sexy sexy sexy

Very Cool !!!

Price estimate please?
    DB9, DBR9 and DBRS9 lover
    UCP's biggest Maserati MC12 fan

It's got a nice pair of eyes. I like it a lot.

verry hot colour nice rims although i think alpine should try to make new ones dont get me wrong i love the current alpina rims but its just that its too old now.. and i know alpina is more of a clasic than anyother tuner
    and i defenetly love the alpina sign on the seats

Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    Anybody with pics of the Coupe??
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

hey matt, what do you think of the old school B6 ? and the B6 Turbo ?
    now those rocked the joint back at their time...
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

UUUUUUUUUUUUUaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuu

B6 as coupe
    Attached Images Attached Images

last two
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love this car!

Thread Information