Samsung SM5/SM7

Samsung SM5/SM7 #1

Samsung SM5/SM7 #2

samsung make cars :O
    I never knew that :$
    FERRARI RULEZZZ

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    same here....

i quite like the look of teh SM7 though... it's probably just a big mobile phone that you can drive around in.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Guest Guest
    samsung make cars?!?!?!? why did i not know this?

The car company is owned by Renault, nice cars anyway.

well, I must say I like that SM7. But the SM5 looks real ugly...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

I live in Korea. This is where samsung is from. They've been making cars for a few years. The first group of pictures are the old style, the second group is this years model. Everything from Korea is stolen, if you look at the back it's 99% the BMW's 5 and 7 series, hence the names are stolen too. All the car companies here steal from the luxury brands. Truely there not bad if your a "wanna be".

Quote Originally Posted by joey666
    I live in Korea. This is where samsung is from. They've been making cars for a few years. The first group of pictures are the old style, the second group is this years model. Everything from Korea is stolen, if you look at the back it's 99% the BMW's 5 and 7 series, hence the names are stolen too. All the car companies here steal from the luxury brands. Truely there not bad if your a "wanna be".
    You are absolutely incorrect. This design is not stolen, they all made by Nissan and older SM5 was Maxima, new one and SM7 is Teana.

interesting thing is that they were making cars even before renault bought them.
    they used to make trucks in years 1994-2001 and samsung motors was brought to live in 1995. they've been making cars since 1998 and renault bought the brand in 2000
    12 cylinders or walk!

Hey smxi, I'm sure your right. I've been here for 5 years and it's rear to see any foreign cars, other than BMW's, Bez, and the like. I was just comparing to what I saw and know about Koreans. Thanks for correcting me.

Samsung is the second best

Hello everyone,

I'm from Jordan and I have Samsung SM5 2005 with 40000 KM it's perfect car it's perfect car it's not a poor Nissan it's a car with it's own standards, I love the Samsung quality it's one of the the best (the second best after the Japanees) trust me all I've tried the german cars it's only costy cars that's it it's nothing more my advices for all try the Samsung products it's one of the best

As RUF is considered a manufacturer in their own right, so could Samsung. Clearly though and as Smxi pointed out the cars are based on Nissans. The lights(front and back) and grill are changed over. From the side, the profiles reveal Maxima and M45? lines.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Thread Information