Thread: Suzuki at the 39th Tokyo Motorshow

Suzuki at the 39th Tokyo Motorshow

Suzuki Motor Corporation will unveil a host of new concept vehicles on their stand at the up and coming 39th Tokyo Motor Show.

The theme of this years show "Small Cars for a Big Future" will see an impressive display of vehicles from Suzuki as the company continues its legacy as a leading expert in the small car market.

Vehicles at this year’s show which will be held from 19th October through to the 6th November, 2005, include the Suzuki P.X., the Ionis, LC, the MR Wagon Concept and a host of other domestic models.

P.X.
    For people who want to indulge their sense of enjoyment without compromising family mobility, Suzuki presents the P.X. Inside it has a streamlined form that’s refreshingly modern but comfortingly familiar, to give a roomy, high-class environment equipped with everything you need for enjoyment. Three rows of limousine-style Recaro seats combine relaxing comfort with a second-row function that creates even more space. The P.X. is the ideal compact minivan in which to chill out and enjoy the ride.

IONIS
    Suzuki is proud to present the Ionis, a futuristic fuel-cell minicar offering state-of-the-art performance in terms of form and function. Seen from the outside, the Ionis conveys an image of water through its generously proportioned curves. Its cleverly designed platform allows for the fuel cell unit to be located beneath the cabin floor. Other advanced technologies that further enhance enjoyment include a next-generation entertainment system that allows passengers to download music via wireless Internet access and to watch satellite TV.

LC
    Just fit for you. With unpretentiously cute styling and charming details, the Suzuki LC is a friendly mini car that’s ready to put a smile on your face. The more you experience the Suzuki LC, the more it will endear itself to you. Its charmingly styled body, mirrors, switches, and seats are all signs of a fun-loving personality.

Mom’s Personal Wagon
    MR Wagon concept. Mom’s Personal Wagon is a showcase of great Suzuki ideas for children-friendly transport. It incorporates a wide range of innovative features that can engender peace of mind for people who make daily trips with small children. It offers a level of roominess that belies its mini-vehicle classification. And with its smiling front ‘face’ and welcoming brown and beige colour scheme, it also looks the part. The cabin of Mom’s Personal Wagon is simple, refined and relaxing. A tray and box in the front passenger seat and a pull-out tray in the instrument panel add to the levels of convenience. And the front passenger seat can be folded forward to give the driver easy access to children in the back.

1- Suzuki P.X. Concept
    2- Suzuki Ionis Concept
    3- Suzuki LC Concept
    4- Suzuki Mom's Personal Wagon Concept
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by McLareN; 10-10-2005 at 11:41 AM.

I smell cult-car potential in that LC... It looks quite cool in a peculiar way.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    I smell cult-car potential in that LC... It looks quite cool in a peculiar way.
    i think so too, attractive old styling without being retro
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Guest Guest
    that last pic dont look to bad...

The LC just looks like fun. You can't say that about too many cars.

Thread Information