Thread: Project Kahn Range Rover Sport

Project Kahn Range Rover Sport

Project Kahn were disappointed with the final road going version of Range Rover’s concept car; the Stormer. The Stormer was a staggering concept car, however the need for Range Rover to make their cars able to go off-road has left the Sport toned down to the point of boredom. Project Kahn is not limited by these requirements and decided that people need a car that looks amazing on the road much more than they need the ability to go off-road.

Following the huge success of the Project Kahn Range Rover Sport stage 1 prototype, Project Kahn have launched stage 2; with a new body styling pack to give concept car looks for the road and also Kahn Designs new 22” RS-D wheels. Project Kahn live by their beliefs and therefore they felt that they had to give their customers what they wanted. Today’s discerning customers are not happy with the standard look of the mass produced vehicle and therefore it is our responsibility to offer them an alternative.

Some of the other features of the stage 2 conversion include a quad sports exhaust, chrome wing vents, chrome front bumper bezels, smoked rear lamps, side steps and privacy tinted glass.

The stage 2 Range Rover Sport conversion includes a brand new styling pack that consists of 10 wheel arch pieces (3-piece rear and 2-piece front), a front valance and also a rear spoiler. Each of the pieces have been specifically designed to follow the contours of the car and are available for all sport models.

Most of you won't have heard of PK, they're a relatively new company based in Bradford, England. (They also stole my name..A.Khan )
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

22" is bloody huge!

But is it just me or do the doors look really short?
    Porsche!

Wow, this one is really cool!!! I really love this car and this one looks even better!!!
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

wow, my 100th thread
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

I have met the owners of KAHN when i went to their showroom in Bradford... Seem a good company but give me sum BBS or VOLKS any day......
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

WTF no engine mods a 600 hp range rover sport I'm waiting for it

Nice find Vaigra!

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    22" is bloody huge!
    i see 24's on trucks all the time. either way... it usually looks rediculous.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey
    i see 24's on trucks all the time. either way... it usually looks rediculous.
    Really, a truck with big wheels, who would have thought?

I was referring to road car standards, in the UK, 19"s is rare to see, so 22 will be comparatively huge...hence my comment.
    Last edited by RazaBlade; 12-03-2005 at 01:37 PM.
    Porsche!

Those Rover's look blingy even with factory rims on them, saw one yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    Really, a truck with big wheels, who would have thought?

I was referring to road car standards, in the UK, 19"s is rare to see, so 22 will be comparatively huge...hence my comment.
    i was meaning a variety of large SUVs but i just shortened it to trucks... and wheels are different than tires.. i see anywhere from 33s to 44s on a regular basis, but those are on 15-17" wheels. 24" wheels on SUVs are almost to the point of common where i live, but on a car that would be massive.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Seconjd pic is lovely, reflections are amazing

Fasten seat belt while seated

Warning - bad service from kahn

DON'T BUY FROM KAHN!!

I recently bought a Range Rover RS600 from Project Kahn. They were of course very helpful during the sales process but when the car kept breaking down and I subsequently complained - they completely wiped their hands of the situation. Their after sales is dreadful. The Kahn conversion may invalidate your manufacturer's warranty. BE WARNED.

Thread Information