Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acura TSX A-Spec Concept

Acura TSX A-Spec Concept

I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

WOW!!! That's one very hot car! Please get it in production!!!
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Attached Images Attached Images

Damn it looks nice! Got any specs?
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

i like it! still FWD?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Just an Accord with added "bling" to me

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Just an Accord with added "bling" to me
    are you complaining?
    Is there a press release Gt1?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    are you complaining?
    Is there a press release Gt1?
    Torrance, Calif. 11/01/2005 -- Acura today unveiled the TSX A-SPEC Concept at the 2005 SEMA show in Las Vegas, Nevada. This extensively modified TSX is a unique project built to explore the next level of performance accessory possibilities for Acura's popular sedan. Acura also revealed an updated 2006 RSX A-SPEC Concept along with TL and RL A-SPEC Concepts.

Based on the TSX sport sedan, the one-of-a-kind A-SPEC Concept is aggressively styled with wide fenders, custom 19-inch wheels and Pirelli tires that combine to increase the track by 20 mm. The front and rear fascias have been redesigned for improved ventilation and downforce. Air is directed under the car with two-part carbon-Kevlar underbody diffusers and the new rear bumper incorporates dual center-mounted exhaust pipes. On the trunk is a custom carbon-Kevlar rear spoiler. The side sills are extended and the headlights and taillights are revised to blend with the A-SPEC Concept's unique styling. Suspension changes include A-SPEC performance springs and shocks along with oversize Brembo brakes. These track-tuned pieces are designed to enhance the TSX's handling in demanding conditions. The custom exhaust and intake systems combine to increase horsepower and torque and give the TSX A-SPEC Concept thrilling engine and exhaust notes.

Inside, the TSX A-SPEC Concept boasts race-ready Recaro seats. The front and rear seats are upholstered in premium black leather with suede inserts. Aluminum accents on the dash, steering wheel and shifter combine with carbon-Kevlar panels on the doors and center console for a high-tech, purposeful look.
    The RSX Concept first made its debut at the 2001 SEMA show and is updated to reflect the significant changes made to the Acura RSX for 2005. The Concept RSX features a chassis that has been widened five inches compared to stock, with an aggressive body styling kit, fender flares, carbon fiber front and rear spoilers and HID headlights. It boasts racecar suspension tuning, large 19-inch "black chrome" wheels, prototype Michelin F1 tires and Brembo brakes. Inside, fully customized interior features carbon fiber accents, a race-style instrument panel and custom gauge cluster.

Also on display is the 2005 RL A-SPEC Concept, which debuted at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit earlier in 2005. The RL A-SPEC Concept is extensively modified to showcase the next level of A-SPEC performance accessories for Acura's flagship sedan. The concept features an exterior resculpted with restyled front and rear bumpers, rocker panels, an integrated trunk spoiler, side sills and fender flares. Custom 20-inch wheels increase the track by 30 mm over stock. The RL A-SPEC Concept also includes track-tuned shocks and springs that lower the car by one inch to enhance its handling, and Brembo brakes on all four corners that improve stopping power. Inside is a hand-stitched leather interior with a two-tone Alcantaraú headliner and blonde Birchwood accents.

The 2004 TL A-SPEC Concept on display at SEMA debuted at the Greater Los Angeles Auto Show in 2004. The TL A-SPEC concept features custom front and rear fascias, 21-inch alloy wheels with high performance tires and a race-inspired cockpit. The panoramic glass roof provides a stunning view and the custom intake, exhaust and race-tuned suspension and brakes combine for stunning performance.

Just looks like somebody's trying to steel the Mazda 6 MPS's thunder to me...

how horrible of a car. is honda just killing their name and budget. a fwd torque steering what like 35-40 grand car. BMW beats it outright. Infiniti too. even Caddilac. the IS350 ain't that bad either. only a tru ricer boy will buy this junk. the TL doesn't sell all that well to begin with. nobdoy wants an A-spec. if it were rwd then it could play. till then honda has got to learn how to enter a gunfight wit a gun, not a knife.
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

^^^dont see your point^^^

I love this car, they should put a less modified version into production.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220
    how horrible of a car. is honda just killing their name and budget. a fwd torque steering what like 35-40 grand car. BMW beats it outright. Infiniti too. even Caddilac. the IS350 ain't that bad either. only a tru ricer boy will buy this junk. the TL doesn't sell all that well to begin with. nobdoy wants an A-spec. if it were rwd then it could play. till then honda has got to learn how to enter a gunfight wit a gun, not a knife.
    yes, im sure that Honda/Acura just havent thought of that...
    lets see who has more sense here, a corporation rolling millions of what ever currency you want or a kid from where ever you are from...
    the only thing you can say in that matter is your oppinion on the design, other then that your just talking to the wall

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    are you complaining?
    Last time I saw it done with a Honda ...

Thread Information