Thread: Avtokad Kombat T98 AC 19361

Avtokad Kombat T98 AC 19361

russia's very own hummer...

This drivable fortress of solitude is the Combat T-98 and according to this article in Gizmag it is the fastest armoured 4WD in the world. It has a 8.1 litre 340 bhp Vortec V8 (can push the T-98 along at over 180 km/h) and is equipped inside with leather and woodgrain fittings, CD player and luxury touches like heated seats. It has thick bulletproof windows and starts at $138,000 but you can spend another $100,000 making it truly impenetrable by upgrading the armor to anti-tank level. The Russian company originally made armored vehicles for government use. Each Combat T-98 is produced to customer order only and this year they have made 20 cars for VIPs. There are already 60 orders for 2006.

Prices start at around US$138,000 for the standard luxury vehicle with the basic level of protection which includes specifically being able to stop a 357 Magnum.

The next step is H.Pro level of protection, which will stop bullets from 7.62 calibre Kalashnikov’s and costs US$168,000, with the third tier costing US$217,000 and the full-on highest B7-level of armoured protection costing US$247,000 before further optional extras are added.

These prices are all based on the utility version with a 400 bhp GM Vortec 8100 V8 engine, though any performance level required can be fitted, with a 320bhp Duramax diesel V8 for an additional US$7,200, or you can have a tyre-screeching 550bhp Vortec engine for an extra US$14,400. The Passenger Wagon costs an extra US$6,000 over the utility and you can order a long wheelbase version (wheelbase 3630 mm) for an extra US$11,500.

The windows of the car are 50mm thick – that’s the length of a box of matches – and they work with a quiet and reassuring hiss and can stop an armour-piercing bullet.

Amazingly, a T-98 with the lot weighs more than 5000kg, yet handles like a car half that weight, capably tackling water, snow, rugged terrain and the bad guys and whatever they can throw at it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    12 cylinders or walk!

Now if only they make one that LOOKS like that and doesnt' have the performance, then they could sell it in competition to the Hummers
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

hmmm any info on the mpg?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

italian hummer, english hummer, japanese hummer
    i like it when you call me big mommy.

here dey r
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i like it when you call me big mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    Its known to cause mild heart attacks and strokes
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Thats like a Hummer/Lambo LM002 Combo.

WTF is that kinda looks like the car that apperead in Cash & Tango
    ________
    PLASTIC BONGS
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 08:56 PM.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Designed, no doubt, by UCP's Ali Baba.
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 04-26-2006 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Designed, no doubt, by UCP's Ali Baba.
    No, it's not 2D and just a side view, therefore it can't be by him.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    I did some quick research, turns out mpg isn't used to measure the fuel consumption, gallons per mile is. you just drive from one petrol station to the next
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

If you can pay that much for the vehicle you can pay as much as you want for the fuel.

well ,the car is designed for VIP people , thereby it has the anti-tank level , man this vehicle is better armored than a Bradley IFV , BMP-3 IFV , M60 and T-55 MBT , as it can resist a RPG-7 anti-tank round , which is excellent

P.S Bradley IFV , BMP-3 IFV , M60 MBT and T-55 MBT can't withstand a RPG-7 ,

Thread Information