Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABT Audi TT (2006)

ABT Audi TT (2006)

The new Audi TT is a model which already combines clarity and form with modern technology in the serial car and therefore offers maximum driving pleasure. This is the best precondition we can imagine to perfect a car, explains Hans-JЭrgen Abt, managing director of Abt Sportsline - and presents convincing data:
    The masterpiece in the new Abt TT model range is the Abt TT-R equipped with a VR6 3.2 ltr. engine and a performance of 355 HP (262 kW). This outstanding sports car offers real racing adventure for the roads. The Abt TT-R accelerates from standstill to 100 km/h in 5.1 seconds compared to the serial model that takes 5.9 seconds.
    In connection with the Abt TT-Sport models, the Bavarian team has also noticeably boosted the power of the VR6 3.2 ltr. and 2.0 T-FSI engines . The Abt supercharger kit and modifications of the motor management ensure that the 3.2 ltr. 6-cylinder engine now performs 310 HP (228 kW) instead of the serial 250 HP (184 kW). The Abt engineers also did a good job with the 2.0 TFSI engine. They upgraded the serial power of 200 HP (147 kW) to 270 HP (199 kW) with a maximum torque of 350 Nm (serial 280 Nm).
    For the new 2-litre TT Abt also offers its innovative intelligentSport-technology. Specific modifications of the motor management allow the Abt TT-iS to be fuelled with standard, super or superplus gasoline. The performance increases to as much as 240 HP (177 kW) depending on the fuel quality. More power less thirst. With an additional Abt gearbox modification the fuel consumption of the Abt TT-iS can be reduced by up to four litres.
    Besides the power boost, the modified design of the Abt TT models was one of the most important factors. In this connection Abt Sportsline has developed special body styling parts that make the TT a real eye-catcher communicating power and dynamics. With an integrated grille element, the front skirt emphasizes the area around the fog lights and single-frame grille so that the face of the Abt TT becomes even more aggressive and marked. The lateral body styling parts continue the dynamical body language and lead directly to the extravagant rear with rear skirt inset and rear wing. In contrast to the filigree serial part the Abt rear wing cannot be folded but is a part that is firmly integrated into hatchback. The result is not only a racier design; it also brings about more downforce. The 4-pipe rear muffler is the finishing touch that perfectly harmonizes with the black rear skirt inset and rear diffuser. To round off the striking overall optical design, Abt Sportsline recommends the 19-inch wheels AR19 and SP1 with tyres sized 255/35 ZR 19.
    What is more, Abt has also included a special suspension kit and suspension springs in its product range so as to meet the demands of the power upgrade and modified design.
    Abt TT engine models:

VR6 3.2 K 355 HP (262 kW) Abt TT-R
    VR6 3.2 K 310 HP (228 kW) Abt TT-Sport
    2.0 T-FSI 270 HP (199 kW) Abt TT-Sport
    2.0 T-FSI 240 HP (177 kW) Abt TT-iS
    Attached Images Attached Images

mmmmmmm....luuuurrrrrvvvvlllyyyyyy.....I feel like Homer Simpson does when he sees a plate of doughnuts....
    Fo' Shizzle ...My Nizzle

better rims would help
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Sexy...

The land of the free and home of the whopper!
    I love it.

Looks better than the old TT and finaly it has decent power. I'd rather have the S3 though.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

i love it

but not as much as i love Amanda lol

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman002
    i love it

but not as much as i love Amanda lol
    Erm, who's Amanda?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Erm, who's Amanda?
    His imaginary friend.

this amanda?

btw, hot audi, and its a good chop...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

rofl...

Who is that?? Amanda??

its AN amanda... i googled "amanda" and that was on the second page.. site it came from was a site about stories of herpes.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    its AN amanda... i googled "amanda" and that was on the second page.. site it came from was a site about stories of herpes.

LMAO....

Poor amanda...

Very cool indeed... I think I might stop by the Audi dealer this afternoon to take a look at the new TT... Haven't seen a real one yet...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

As someone mentions above,it's sure needed a better set of rims.
    ALFA ROMEO-Poetry In Motion

Thread Information