Thread: Rinspeed Imola

Rinspeed Imola

The Rinspeed Imola based on the Porsche Cayman

The Swiss Porsche tuner Rinspeed transforms the Porsche Cayman also optically in an more bitingly reptile. The effect-orange color paint exclusively mixed by the German paint manufacturer Lesonal lets the ducked reptile appear to be even more aggressive and dynamic.

The already outstanding road performance is joined by a sophisticated aerodynamic package which doesn't leave any wish unfulfilled. Rinspeed has modified the Cayman characteristics with a low front skirt which takes design clues from the Indy look which was introduces for the 997 model series. The big carbon air intakes with the integrated parking lights remind of the current 997 Turbo model. New side skirts let the power house from Stuttgart appear lowered and sleeker. The complete rear skirt features a carbon difusor insert. Special attention was given to the exchangeable rear skirt inserts which allow either center or a dual exhaust systems. Headers, metal catalytic converters and stainless steel exhaust systems round up the exciting program.

The contact to the road is taken care by the well established five spoke aluminum wheels C5/1 in the format of 8.5 x 20" with tires of the dimension 235/30-20 at the front axle and 11 x 20" with tires 305/25-20 at the rear. The suspension is lowered by 25mm by an especially laid out and engineered suspension kit which is adapted to the serial PASM system. Four way adjustable coil over suspension kits are also available.

The interior is enhanced by a sporty steering wheel in F1 look, aluminum shift knob, aluminum pedals sets, emergency brake lever as well as velour floor mats.

Rinspeed Imola #2

OMG!!! I just found my new favorite car! It's gorgeous!!!
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

It's extremely tame for a Rinspeed. I could do without the hood graphics, but other than that it looks nice.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

The body-kit is nice but those >huge< brakes make it look extremly lame

i think that they are regular porsche brakes. the wheels make them look big.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

It's better than big wheels and inadequate brakes. I don't like the roof and hood graphics, but I do like the overall design.

As said before.. those graphics is not nice at all...

Thread Information