Thread: 9ff Porsche Turbo T-2

9ff Porsche Turbo T-2

9ff Porsche Turbo T-2 #01 - Hi-Res Hide-Out

Porsche 9ff Turbo T-2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by carreragt10; 11-05-2006 at 09:54 AM.
    Sorry if I cannot express myself correctly, but I don't know English as good as I want, so my answers will probably be the same in many cases.

9ff Porsche Turbo T-2 #02
    Sorry if I cannot express myself correctly, but I don't know English as good as I want, so my answers will probably be the same in many cases.

9ff Porsche Turbo T-2 #03

eh im not feelin those rims but the car is nicee
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220
    eh im not feelin those rims but the car is nicee
    the same thought came to me but that car is really nice though so it kinda compensates the rims
    ________
    Live Sex Webshows
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 09:12 PM.

What exactly is a 9ff? I started a thread about Porsche names a little while back and this one wasn't mentioned.

9ff is a tuning company I think. It is not another Porsche model number.
    UCP's BSG Nerd and a resident Freerider.
    flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Quote Originally Posted by KonaGreen
    9ff is a tuning company I think. It is not another Porsche model number.
    Correct, Damn I love tuned Porsches! The wheels are to shiny though...need to be white or some contrasting colour...

Yes it is a tuning company. I rather like those rims but on the S-Class not this.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17
    Yes it is a tuning company. I rather like those rims but on the S-Class not this.
    Nah, these are racing rims, they belong on this car...just not so shiny...

9ff Porsche Turbo T-2 #03

9ff Gives Wings to the Porsche 911 Turbo

The new Turbo is everything but slow; this brand new über-Carrera romps to 60 mph within 3.7 seconds. The top speed of almost 193 mph should work for the everyday use - almost.

However, for the true performance enthusiasts, too much is simply never enough. These men can never have enough power - and for this reason power hungry Turbo owners who demand maximum performance insist on 9ff enhancement shortly after their purchases. Not for the average Porsche driver, 9ff customers insist on performance without compromise. Not content to have plastic bodied "competitors" or temperament Italians show them their taillights - for these drivers you can never have "enough" performance.

Who else to turn to but a company who builds street-able, reliable vehicles with more than 900 bhp and is able to launch a road-registered 911 to top speeds in excess of 240 mph? The special assignment of course - to enhance an already high tech Porsche 911 Turbo.

Charged with such responsibility, the professors of speed at the German company diligently set to work on the engineering tasks and development and were shortly able to show some excellent results. Drawing upon their past experience, they were able to push the physical limits - obtaining stratospheric Horsepower outputs.

Due to the fact that not every client has the same requirements the performance kits were divided into three different categories.

Stage I

The first set is a sport exhaust system which includes metal catalytic converters, free-flowing air filters and newly programmed software, which boosts power, but retains stock-like reliability and drivability. Of course, the biggest news is the assertive and authoritative retort that replaces the muted whimper of the newly enhanced turbo flat six. Of course the 9ff Variotune with selectable sound control system propagates in the DNA. This first stage of enhancement liberates 535 bhp from the standard VTG turbos. Acceleration remains at a blistering 3.7 seconds 0-60, but the stage I 9ff enhancement boosts top speed up to a cool 202 mph and shaves 1.2 seconds from the 0-125mph sprint.

Stage II

Performance kit no. 2 includes in addition to kit no. 1 the highest quality stainless steel headers and custom 9ff sport camshafts. Maximum power peaks at 560 bhp, but its 550 ft-lb of lag-free, stump pulling torque creates quit a push. The AWD turbo performs the stoplight sprint to 60 mph within 3.6 seconds and reaches 125 mph in 11.3 seconds. Again a remarkable improvement compared to the exemplary, but staid in comparison stock version.

Stage III

For now, this is the ultimate state of 997 turbo enhancement. Peak horsepower rises to 640 bhp, while torque swells to nearly 600 ft-lb. Additional enhancements from the stage II powerkit are two larger VTG turbo and king-size aluminum intercoolers to eliminate heat soak and maximize VTG-assisted boost. The path of boosted gasses is similarly enhanced - as high boost hoses and fittings are specified. Thus equipped, the Stage III 9ff turbo rockets to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds, 125 in 10.7 seconds and continues charging on, until the forces of aerodynamic drag finally impede its progress at an all-conquering 213 mph.

9ff is now offering all three stages of tune. How much is enough for you? Clear the left lane of competition.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    Clear the left lane of competition.
    Hmm Low reliabilty? (Yes I know I'm in the Uk and we drive on the proper side of the road compared to most others) (idiots)
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

It does 213mph but it looks stupid.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information