Thread: AC Schnitzer ACS3 Coupe (E92)

AC Schnitzer ACS3 Coupe (E92)

AC Schnitzer ACS3 Coupé (E92)

The BMW 3-series coupé was only launched recently and already we offersa sports program for the latest member of the 3-series family. As for all current BMW models with 3.0d engine, we will shortly be offering a diesel performance upgrade for the 3-series coupé. An additional control module provides 195 kW / 265 HP and a maximum torque of 550 Nm, so acceleration from 0 - 100 km/h takes just 6.1 instead of 6.6 seconds. In order to provide performance upgrades for the 335d and 335i with the new Twin Turbo technology, totally new developments are required. These are currently in the first stages of the test phase.
    Despite the increase in power, the excellent driving behaviour, moderate fuel consumption and superb stability remain unchanged with both performance upgrades. Even without engine tuning, we recommend fitting the sports rear silencer which - depending on base model - is available as a single system or in right-left combination. For a purely aesthetic conversion, tailpipe trims are also available "solo" for some models. Our bodystyling components for the 3-series coupé stand out not only because of their sporting new design line, but also because of the perfect fit and ease of painting that are the result of the use of high quality PU-Rim. The new 3-series coupé has a strikingly contoured front spoiler that not only enhances the appearance with its sporting elegant design - at the same time it increases downforce on the front axle. For the rear axle, the aerodynamic highlights of a rear roof spoiler, a one-piece rear wing and a rear skirt with stylised diffuser profile are now in development. Another development for the coupé is the side skirts which give the side lines a more striking and elongated appearance. Optionally the side skirts can be highlighted with a chrome line set. The wheelarches of the 3-series coupé provide space for the Type II, Type III and Type IV alloy and racing rims from 18 to 20" diameter.
    The suspension components have been specially set up for the use of the wheel and tyre combinations. Depending on personal preference, the owner of a 3-series coupé of model range E92 can choose between pure suspension springs and a complete, performance-comfort set sports suspension which lowers the BMW by around 25 mm. The suspension concept developed in extensive tests on the North Loop of the Nürburgring also includes the AC Schnitzer sports antiroll bars for the rear axle and aluminium strut braces for front and rear. For the interior of the coupé, an extensive range of high-quality accessories is available.
    For example, the cockpit can be enhanced with an ergonomically designed airbag steering wheel. There is also a carbon steering wheel trim in silver Exclusive. Another highlight in the interior is the AC Schnitzer combi instrument with speedometer display up to 300 km/h. Footrests and pedals of aluminium create a more exclusive atmosphere in the cockpit together with the carbon interior trim in silver Exclusive. The aluminium gear knob, handbrake handle and cover for the BMW "i-Drive System" are available in silver or black anodized finish. Velours foot mats complete the range.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ag84
    AC Schnitzer ACS3 Coupé (E92)

[B]BMW "i-Drive System" B]
    why did they put the worst navigation/ac/radio thingy ever in a nice car?

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    I like the back, but I still don't like the design of the front. I wish BMW had stuck with the previous one, it was beautiful.

Love the car, change the rims. I definitely wouldnt mind stepping up to one of these.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

I'm really indifferent to this car, It's not bad but it's not special either...

personaly I like the new 3series coupe

If Alpina does a B3 Coupé it'll probably be so much better than this...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information