Thread: STARTECH Jeep Compass

STARTECH Jeep Compass

World Debut at the ESSEN-MOTOR-SHOW 2006

Exclusive STARTECH Accessories for the Jeep Compass

The Jeep Compass has arrived and in time for the market introduction of the new compact SUV STARTECH (Brabus-Allee, D-46240 Bottrop, Germany, phone + 49 / (0) 20 41 / 777 547, fax + 49 / (0) 20 41 / 777 111, Internet www.startech.de) already offers an exclusive customization program and powerful performance tuning for the turbodiesel model.

The STARTECH SD3 performance kit for the diesel model consists of an auxiliary module that modifies the engine electronics. With it maximum power output of grows from stock 140 hp / 103 kW to 180 hp / 132 kW. At the same time peak torque increases to 360 Nm between 1,750 and 2.500 rpm.

As an optimal complement to the STARTECH SD3 power kit there is the STARTECH sport exhausts system with a large oval chrome tailpipe on either side. The fully stainless-steel precise-fit exhaust is available for all engine variants of the Compass, and lends the Jeep a more thrilling exhaust note.

For customizing the exterior STARTECH offers a custom-tailored designer suit. In the front the Compass gets a new face with the STARTECH front fascia. Retaining the original mounting points means easy installation and optimal precise fit.

The sides of the five-door are refined by elegant STARTECH rocker panels that serve as running boards. The rear of the Jeep is modified with an element that attaches to the rear bumper. It features integrated cutouts for the STARTECH sport exhaust.

'20-inch diameter instead of the 18-inch stock wheels' is the motto of the exclusive STARTECH tire/wheel combination for the Compass. The Monostar IV five-spoke wheels are silver polished and in size 9Jx20 with size 245/35 R 20 tires they fill out the wheel houses nicely.

STARTECH also offers progressive-rate springs that lower the ride height of the American SUV by some 30 millimeters. The lowered center of gravity gives the Jeep sportier and even safer handling characteristics.

STARTECH also adds exclusive and individual interior highlights. These include stainless-steel door sills with illuminated STARTECH logo, high-quality velour floor mats and the STARTECH Lifestyle interior upgrade package that gives the entire Compass cockpit a more elegant appearance.

STARTECH Jeep Compass #1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Oh my god...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

STARTECH Jeep Compass #2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

I've seen quite a few of the regular everyday ones, and they are so ugly they look like mini Porsche Cayennes.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Thread Information