View Poll Results: which car 1)ferrari enzo 2)Porsche carreraGT 3)Mercedes SLR mclaren

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • FERRARI ENZO

10 43.48%
  • MERCEDES SLR MCLAREN

4 17.39%
  • PORSCHE CARRERA GT

9 39.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mercedes SLR mclaren or the carrera gt or the ferrari enzo poll

mercedes SLR mclaren or the carrera gt or the ferrari enzo poll

just cast your vote here this is the first time i ever did this
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

heh i voted for the ferrari but i like the SLR and CGT more i guess but the ferrari is the ultimate one
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

So you voted for the one you like the least?

The Ferrari legend strikes again. They could make a really truely awful car, and people would still like it, just because it says "Ferrari" on the back.
    Thanks for all the fish

Slr

I have to go with the Mercedes.

It may not have the performance of the Enzo, but looking at it doesn't make my head hurt. That counts for a lot.

The Porsche is sweet, but it seems like a big departure from the traditional Porsche street car, and after all, that is what we are talking about here.

This is all a mute point as reality dictates that I and most other non-sultan types will not be owning these cars.

SM

The enzo - just look at werty's pics...so 'nuff said!
    Michael and Ferrari - Sempre il numero 1!
    You can never go plenty fast enough...

Quote Originally Posted by 2002GTI
    I have to go with the Mercedes.

It may not have the performance of the Enzo, but looking at it doesn't make my head hurt. That counts for a lot.
    Hear, hear!

The Porsche is sweet, but it seems like a big departure from the traditional Porsche street car, and after all, that is what we are talking about here.
    Eh? You've lost me there.

This is all a mute point as reality dictates that I and most other non-sultan types will not be owning these cars.

SM
    A moot point even.
    /pedant
    Thanks for all the fish

the Mac is a GT the others are more sport/track oriented. probably similar in performance but still doesnt seem to fall in the same category. The slr is in a class with the DB9 or Continental or 612 or the upcoming V10 M5 or even the Phantom. should have added the zonda or S7 or Murcielago or CC8s or F1 to the GT and Enzo poll...

sorry for all the ors

the ferrari is a bit all micheal schumacher
    the mercedes lets it down with its loasy automatic
    the carrera GT has a lousy manual speed box
    but the carrera is the one that i want

mostpeople have given stupid reasons for their choices sio i'll have a go (this is legit, however slighty stupid) i'd take the SLR for a no of reasons, besides looks, the ceramic brakes are amazing
    Last edited by bk4uyeah; 06-29-2004 at 03:39 PM.
    To Some, a rusted out 1989 GMC Suburban* is trash

But to Me, its home

ferrari enzo rules !!!! ... it's "beutifull" , it's more fast than the others and it's italian
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

didnt motor trend do an article on comparison of these three cars??

i saw the 3 cars on the same day at a motorshow. there all great but the Enzo stands out as the best. the merc is of a different class from the 2. the CGT is beautiful & ive read the comparison of the performance stats btw the enzo & CGT. the enzo beat it in acceleration, braking & overall performance. ive also read the comparison of the enzo , mclaren f1 & saleen s7's stats in a mag & surprisingly the enzo beat them all in everything. that magazine was Road & Track last year's issue. my choice is obviously the Enzo for looks, interior , power & of course PERFORMANCE!!!

this is a really tight pole. i voted for the carrera gt, just because i cant stand having the absolute best thing of anything, including cars.

I voted for the Ferrari Enzo. In my opinion its beautiful, its without a doubt the best performer of this group, and I also love the interior and that the interior can fit me at 6'4".
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

i vote for the porsche carrera gt. it is just beautiful. there is no lag in acceleration once you have you feet floored. it doesnt slow down while at higher speeds. it just keeps on accelerating.

Thread Information