Thread: Evans 486

Evans 486

Some pics where allready posted but in lower res ....
    The Evans 486 is an American supercar that is both street-legal and track-ready.

(from Evans Press Release) Outstanding style, quality and amazing performance all describe the new Evans 486. Crafted by hand with remarkable care and passion, these cars are truly unique in today’s mass assembled world. Based on a LeMans GT design, it has a 346 cubic inch aluminum V8 with 440 hp and a 5 speed transaxle incorporating a Quaiffe limited slip differential. Suspension, brakes and aerodynamics follow racing practice. The suspension is double wishbone with pushrod operated spring/shock units. Hydraulic jackers permit ride height control for poor road conditions. Brakes feature 6 piston front and 4 piston rear calipers on 13 inch vented rotors. An adjustable wing, rear diffuser, and front splitter, compliment beautiful carbon fiber bodywork and provide downforce unmatched by any production car. Standard features include a carbon fiber and leather interior with full roll cage, power steering, ride height control, air conditioning, rear view camera and CD/DVD/radio. Cars are available for $135,000. An optional 427 cubic inch version with 550 hp is also available. Because of the lack of performance compromising fluff, and a race-bred design layout, these cars are the best track day cars in the world. Light weight and low frontal area combined with a great power to weight ratio and unrivaled downforce make these cars more at home on the track than any other road car. Drive to the track, lap like a champ and drive home. No trailers, no hassle; an exhilarating workout with minimal fuss. Those interested in pricing, options and delivery timing should call 404-298-6432 or e-mail from the website www.evanscars.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    what's with the girl standing on the spoiler???
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    probably to provide a height comparison between a human and a car.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

but shes standing ON the car. if she was standing behind it that would make sense but nooo
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

I didn't notice , thats odd...

so that you'll come to understand that there are uglier things in life then this car and to show you the magics of gravity....
    or maybe she's just related to someone..
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

To show the the strength of the rear wing??? ;-)
    "It's the only car I've ever driven that'll spin the wheels at 200 mph."
    -Mark Donohue, talking about the Penske 917/30 twin-turbo Porsche Can-Am car.

[QUOTE=McLareN]Some pics where allready posted but in lower res ....
    The Evans 486 is an American supercar that is both street-legal and track-ready.

(from Evans Press Release) Outstanding style, quality and amazing performance all describe the new Evans 486. Crafted by hand with remarkable care and passion, these cars are truly unique in today’s mass assembled world. Based on a LeMans GT design, it has a 346 cubic inch aluminum V8 with 440 hp and a 5 speed transaxle incorporating a Quaiffe limited slip differential. Suspension, brakes and aerodynamics follow racing

$135,000??!! I'M just going to repeat this to my self...135,000!@#$%^& dollars???
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by McLareN
    $135,000??!! I'M just going to repeat this to my self...135,000!@#$%^& dollars???
    what are you getting at?

frankly i wouldn't pay that. the car sounds alright (spec wise), but looks almost as ugly as that female in the photo with it...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

I actually know the guy who owns this car, and the guy who built it as well. The girl on the wing was to show the strength of the wing to handle downforce. This is a great sounding car, and is incredibly quick and fast.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Evans 486 #2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Thread Information