Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brabus CLS-Class (W219)

Brabus CLS-Class (W219)

A BRABUS increased-displacement engine for the CLS 350 is currently under development. Three
    levels of performance tuning are available for the naturally aspirated V8 engine of the CLS 500:
    The BRABUS B 11 engine tuning increases power output from standard 306 hp / 225 kW to 336
    hp / 247 kW. In addition there are two 6.1-liter increased-displacement engines, the most powerful
    of which, the BRABUS 6.1 S, produces 445 hp / 327 kW at 6,000 rpm, with a peak torque of 635
    Nm.

With BRABUS K8 tuning power output of the CLS 55's 5.5-liter supercharged V8 engine jumps
    from standard 476 hp / 350 kW to 530 hp / 390 kW at 6,400 rpm. Peak torque grows to 775 Nm at
    just 3,000 rpm. After the BRABUS power infusion the CLS 55 sprints to 100 km/h in just 4.3
    seconds and passes the 200-km/h mark after exactly 13.6 seconds on its way to an electronically
    limited top speed of 310 km/h.

All BRABUS engines, transmissions and differentials are operated with ARAL high-performance
    lubricants.

The enormous potential power of the BRABUS high-performance engines can be transferred to the
    road surface with the help of the BRABUS self-locking differential with 40 percent slip.

Fully stainless steel BRABUS sport exhaust systems with four tailpipes are available for all CLS
    engines. The precisely calibrated exhaust systems optimize power yield and produce a more
    powerful engine sound.

The BRABUS designers developed sporty yet elegant aerodynamic-enhancement parts for the
    four-seater coupe which were optimized in the wind tunnel. All BRABUS body components for the
    CLS are manufactured from Pur-R-Rim in OEM quality.

The BRABUS front spoiler is attached to the production bumper and lends the CLS Coupe are
    more striking front – but that's not all: Its shape also reduces lift on the front axle. Its aerodynamic
    counterpart is the BRABUS rear spoiler lip which not only emphasizes the bow-shaped rear, but
    also further improves directional stability by minimizing aerodynamic lift in the rear.

The BRABUS headlamp inserts for the CLS front apron serve more than just a visual function: Two
    fog lamps and two auxiliary high beams provide improved roadway illumination.

Integrated entry lights are the most striking feature of the BRABUS side sills for the CLS. Pulling on
    a door handle or operating the keyless-entry remote activates five LED lights on either side of the
    car. The lights illuminated the ground next to the vehicle for safe entering and exiting in the dark.

The BRABUS rear apron provides a stunning backdrop for the four tailpipes of the BRABUS sport
    exhaust system, and its integrated diffuser contributes to the refined BRABUS aerodynamics
    concept for the CLS.

The BRABUS wheel program for the new Mercedes CLS series ranges in size from 8Jx17 to
    10.5Jx20. The OEM-quality light-alloy wheels are available as one-piece and multi-piece rims in
    three different designs.

The most exclusive version features multi-piece BRABUS Monoblock VI wheels in size 9Jx20 in
    front and 10.5Jx20 on the rear axle. The largest possible tires are provided by BRABUS
    technology partner Pirelli in size 245/30 ZR 20 in front and in size 285/25 ZR 20 for the rear axle.

The various BRABUS suspension kits are available for all CLS models and are specifically
    calibrated for use with sporty low-profile tires. Sport springs calibrated to the production shocks can
    lower the ride height of the four-door by some 30 millimeters. Requests for an even sportier ride
    can be fulfilled with the BRABUS sport suspension that combines the ride-height lowering with
    firmer yet comfortable damper settings. For CLS models equipped with Airmatic air suspension
    BRABUS offers an electronic suspension module that lowers the ride height of the coupe by some
    25 millimeters.

For reduced body roll in fast corners and even more precise turn-in BRABUS offers the installation
    of custom sport sway bars in the CLS Coupe.

The powerful and fade-resistant BRABUS high-performance brake systems are available in three
    different versions and harmonize perfectly with the SBC electronic brake technology of the four-
    door Mercedes.

Exclusive interior designs to satisfy any customer request are yet another BRABUS specialty. The
    product line-up for the Mercedes CLS ranges from attractive accessories to custom-tailored
    interiors handcrafted from especially soft and breathable yet highly durable BRABUS Mastik
    leather and Alcantara.

The ergonomically shaped BRABUS sport steering wheel is available in several versions with
    various leather/wood designs. It provides optimal grip and ensures a relaxed driving position on
    long-distance trips.

Sill plates with illuminated BRABUS logo can add individual highlights as can the markedly sporty
    BRABUS interior accessories: among them are aluminum components such as foot-pedal pads,
    door-lock pins and shift knob, or high-quality exposed carbon inserts for dashboard and center
    console.

In addition BRABUS also offers a custom-tailored BRABUS multimedia concept for the CLS Coupe
    that includes a DVD changer, game console and LCD monitors integrated into back of the front
    headrests.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Brabus Mercedes-Benz CLS #2

Brabus Mercedes-Benz CLS #3

Very nice, i like it alot
    Good job Matt

I like the car except 4 the back..........

urg, drooling...

thanks again matt!!
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

A lot of people don't like the new CLS. I love it, a lot.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

wow !! very cooool

Brabus Mercedes-Benz CLS #4:

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    A lot of people don't like the new CLS. I love it, a lot.
    At first I didn't like it, but since I saw it for real I love it
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Rijoh
    At first I didn't like it, but since I saw it for real I love it
    So true ! irl its a beauty. And that comes from a man who doesn't like any new mercedes. But the CLS is something diffrent

i LOVE this car

Brabus TUNE IT! SAFE! (CLS)

infoless :/ but its a CLS
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Isn't it just Brabus Rocket police car? TUNE IT! SAFE! doesn't seem to be a car's name...

well, that's what the media site says
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Thread Information