- Crash.net; Covers all the major motorsport championships, including Formula One and MotoGP. All the latest news, race reports, race results and features with pictures.
- Dailysportscar.com; Daily updated with the latest sportscar news from around the world. Detailed reports from all leading sportscar series. Subscription required for most content
- Formula1.com; Official FIA sanctioned Formula 1 site with live reports, news and technical insight.
- SpeedTV.com; the latest motorsport news, images and videos
- Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum; Home to the world’s best motorcycle collection, the museum now has over 1200 vintage and modern motorcycles and racecars and the largest collection of Lotus cars as well as other significant makes.
- Blackhawk Museum; Official Blackhawk Museum website ...
- British National Motor Museum; Found in 1952, the National Motor Museum is one of the world's finest automotive museums. The collection on display includes road and racing cars from the dawn of motoring.
- Brooklands Museum; Official Brooklands Museum website ...
- Collezione Umberto Panini Motor Museum; Official Collezione Umberto Panini Motor Museum website ...
- Indianapolis Hall of Fame Museum; The Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum, located five miles northwest of downtown Indianapolis on the grounds of the famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway, is recogn ized as one of the most highly visible museums in the world devoted to automobiles and auto racing.
- Jaguar Heritage Motor Centre; Official Jaguar Heritage Motor Centre website ...
- JWR Automotive Museum; Home of the collection assembled over 30 years by the late John W. Rich Sr.
- Le Mans Museum; Official Le Mans Museum website ...
- Louwman Museum; Largest private collection in the world open to the public. Collection includes a wide variety of machines including many pristine examples of the dawn of motoring, as well as 007's Aston DB5.
- Maranello Rosso; San Marino based collection, which includes 25 important Ferraris and over 40 Abarths
- Mathews Collection; A dynamic and eclectic collection of some of the finest cars in the world, including several historically significant McLarens.
- Mullin Automotive Museum; n homage to the art deco and the machine age – eras that produced exquisite art and magnificent automobiles.
- Musee National de l'Automobile; Official website Musee National de l'Automobile ...
- Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari; Museum in Modena built on the grounds of the birth house of Enzo Ferrari with alternating exhibitions
- Museo dell'Automobile di Torino; Official Museo dell'Automobile di Torino website ...
- National Automobile Museum; The former Harrah collection, based in Reno, Nevada. An exceptional collection of predominantly pre-War cars.
- Petersen Automotive Museum; Official Petersen Automotive Museum website ...
- Porsche Museum; Brand new museum in Stuttgart, which houses over 80 historical Porsches
- Riverside International Automotive Museum; Official Riverside International Automotive Museum website ...
- Shelby American Collection; Represents the rich race heritage of Shelby American and has on display some of the most famous Shelby American cars ever built.
- Simeone Museum Automotive Museum; Official Simeone Museum Automotive Museum website ...
- Sinsheim Auto & Technik Museum; Official Sinsheim Auto & Technik Museum website ...
- Tampa Bay Automobile Museum; Official Tampa Bay Automobile Museum website ...
- The Henry Ford; With a rich and diverse offering of exhibits, demonstrations, programs and reenactments, The Henry Ford celebrates yesterday’s traditions as well as today’s innovations. Five distinct attractions at The Henry Ford captivate and inspire visitors of all ages.
- The Petroleum Museum; Founded in 1975 to tell the petroleum and energy story and its impact on our lives, the Museum portrays the story of the industry and the rugged men and women who settled the Permian Basin.
- The Revs Institute; The Revs Institute official website ...
- Walter P. Chrysler Museum; Official Walter P. Chrysler Museum website ...
- Bugattibuilder.com; Online community for Bugattistes. Both modern and classic Bugattis are represented. Has a forum, photo database and history of almost all Bugattis built.
- Carfolio.com; technical specifications of over 15000 cars
- Cooper T86C; Website dedicated to the unique Cooper T86C
- DMV.com; a guide for the department of motor vehicles and automotive information
- Enrico's Maserati Pages; Maserati enthusiasts site with detailed descriptions of every Maserati produced
- Etceterini.com; Dedicated to the history, documentation, and preservation of etceterini cars.
- GrandTouringPrototype.com; IMSA GTP Tribute Website and Enthusiast Community
- Imsahistory.com; The Camel GT Challenge Definitive History
- Mulsanne's Corner; An insightful look into modern sports car racing and in particular the complex aerodynamics. Combines the latest news with car features.
- My 911 Carrera RS; Registry of the 911 Carrera RS
- Oldracingcars.com; An exceptionally detailed resource for F5000 and the 3-litre Formula 1 cars with results per chassis number.
- Pietro Frua Fan Site; A fan site like no other with a detailed listing of every project Pietro Frua ever worked on. In German.
- QV500.com; Detailed guides on the world's most exotic cars, including the DeTomaso registry.
- Racecar Engineering; The international journal of motorsport technology
- Racing Sports Cars; Detailed race results with pictures and chassis number information
- Sportscarpros; a fabulous insight into sports car racing in words and pictures
- The Golden Era of GP Racing; Detailed account of the Grand Prix races and the racing cars of the 1930s.
- www.240grupp-a.se; Detailed history of the Group A Volvo 240s