PDA

View Full Version : is this funny?

r34_296kw
12-02-2003, 03:26 AM
do yous think this joke is funny?

one there was a man hu hadnt ****ed his wife in a long time.... one day he came from work n he thought he saw his wife sleeping in bed, he slowly crept under the covers n sheets n he started 2 finger her, she moaned n squirmed in ecstacy, when he had finished he decided 2 go n brush his teeth, when he came in he saw the lite on n saw his wife shavin her legs, "what are you doin in here?!?" he asked her, she then said "sssshhhh" and then she pointed a finger to the bedroom and said "be quiet otherwise you'll wake up your mother"

crisis
12-02-2003, 04:49 PM
Yes. There is a thread of jokes here.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=846

r34_296kw
12-02-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by crisis
Yes. There is a thread of jokes here.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=846 thanx 4 lettin me know

baddabang
12-04-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by r34_296kw
thanx 4 lettin me know

how did you choose your user name
wait wait let me guess you banged you head off the keyboard a few times

r34_296kw
12-04-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by baddabang
how did you choose your user name
wait wait let me guess you banged you head off the keyboard a few times nah ma dad used 2 have a r34 gt-r v spec which was 296kw....

kennyknoxville
12-05-2003, 10:34 PM
car
http://www.gizmo.com.au/pics/2314_01.jpg

16-4Veyron
12-14-2003, 12:02 AM
wow... ur dad usd 2 hav eh r34 it had 296kw... impressive

r34_296kw
12-14-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by 16-4Veyron
wow... ur dad usd 2 hav eh r34 it had 296kw... impressive yep it cost him a fortune....well i actually pressured him 2 buy it jus so i cud use it myself but that didnt work out most of da time besides i was hoping to inherit it after he passd away but now im lookin forward to his xr6 turbo

16-4Veyron
12-16-2003, 10:47 PM
ya i love skylines to... like a GTR R-34 NUR

Egg Nog
12-16-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by r34_296kw i was hoping to inherit it after he passd away but now im lookin forward to his xr6 turbo

Is your father proud of what you think of him? :eek: Nice son, waiting for you to die so he can have your car... I hope he lives a long life, and then the dog inherits his XR6. :mad:

r34_296kw
12-17-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Egg Nog
Is your father proud of what you think of him? :eek: Nice son, waiting for you to die so he can have your car... I hope he lives a long life, and then the dog inherits his XR6. :mad: its not only the car its actually his 5 garment factories he runs in fiji and 2 in australia and this 4 storey building he has in suva, fiji and his $300,000+ life insurance...im not money hungry i luv my father to bits but lets just say we dont get along now...besides even my grand parents have named everything to me in their will, a 5 hectare piece if land and a 3 hectare piece of land, a double storey 6 bedroom house and 2 cars...im such a lucky bastard :D

white devil
12-17-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by r34_296kw
its not only the car its actually his 5 garment factories he runs in fiji and 2 in australia and this 4 storey building he has in suva, fiji and his $300,000+ life insurance...im not money hungry i luv my father to bits but lets just say we dont get along now...besides even my grand parents have named everything to me in their will, a 5 hectare piece if land and a 3 hectare piece of land, a double storey 6 bedroom house and 2 cars...im such a lucky bastard :D
man you r strange :p waiting for you r parents to pass out so you could have everything :D :p :D :p go work and see the meaning of mony ;)

r34_296kw
12-17-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by white devil
man you r strange :p waiting for you r parents to pass out so you could have everything :D :p :D :p go work and see the meaning of mony ;) i do work....at mcdonalds :o

whiteballz
03-19-2004, 03:10 AM
all im going to say is ...

Falcon500
03-19-2004, 03:49 AM
all im going to say is ...
Whats wrong with working at McDonalds? i did for a full 3 shifts...the manger was a wanker i wasnt getting payed engough to put up with his shit and i quit before i assaulted him with my mop....i had it planned too i was gonna say figure 8 that (after i broke it over his head...) only job i ever quit too!

Batmobile_Turbo
03-25-2004, 10:34 PM
that joke was disturbing but hillarious!

PsychoChimp22
03-25-2004, 10:43 PM
its not only the car its actually his 5 garment factories he runs in fiji and 2 in australia and this 4 storey building he has in suva, fiji and his $300,000+ life insurance...im not money hungry i luv my father to bits but lets just say we dont get along now...besides even my grand parents have named everything to me in their will, a 5 hectare piece if land and a 3 hectare piece of land, a double storey 6 bedroom house and 2 cars...im such a lucky bastard :D

dude wow... lucky biotch :D
do you know the two cars?

Blue Supra
05-30-2004, 10:58 PM

ur a newb! get a proper job that pays you actual money, not burgers and fries after your shift and find out what money really is. its not just a nice commodity to have and that your parents and olds are loaded doesnt mean you deserve any of it! many people work their whole lives and have almost nothing to show for it but you sitting there and saying that ur waiting for ur elders to die so can get rich is shocking! you're one of those people who bludge off their family/mates/girlfriend and hope that life will go your way. egg noggs right i hope they leave it all to the dog. :mad: :mad:

foto_choppa
05-30-2004, 11:13 PM
ur a newb! get a proper job that pays you actual money, not burgers and fries after your shift and find out what money really is. its not just a nice commodity to have and that your parents and olds are loaded doesnt mean you deserve any of it! many people work their whole lives and have almost nothing to show for it but you sitting there and saying that ur waiting for ur elders to die so can get rich is shocking! you're one of those people who bludge off their family/mates/girlfriend and hope that life will go your way. egg noggs right i hope they leave it all to the dog. :mad: :mad:
lol i agree :D

Suka
05-31-2004, 12:38 AM
Now this was most definatly a dead thread! r34_296kw has been banned from the forum!