PDA

View Full Version : Ibrake4rainbows

Nildo
12-02-2003, 03:51 PM
Just wanted to keep you happy, you now officially have a forum thread for yourself. Of course I have no doubt that it will either be totally unpopular, or degenerate into a slagging match of questionable worth. Nonetheless.....

People missunderstanding jokes don't make morons of themselves. I wasn't thinking 'big text' when I read 'big words', that's all. And I was waiting for the first bright spark to reply with the anti-disestablishmentarianism card.

Just out of curiosity, since you dont seem to say that much about cars, what do you actually like/drive/own?

IBrake4Rainbows
12-02-2003, 04:21 PM
YAY! my own thread, go me!

sorry for the moron calling but i was just so very annoyed. i get misunderstood so many times, this was the final straw, please accept my apology.

as i am only 15 i do not drive, My parents do own an E36 BMW 328I sedan. Purely standard.

some of the cars i like are a little off-centre: i love Audi Quattros and E30 M3's, but i also like the Matra Murena and the Alfa Romeo 164 and lancia Delta Integrale.

as for the slagging match, bring it on.....

Batmobile_Turbo
12-02-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
YAY! my own thread, go me!

sorry for the moron calling but i was just so very annoyed. i get misunderstood so many times, this was the final straw, please accept my apology.

as i am only 15 i do not drive, My parents do own an E36 BMW 328I sedan. Purely standard.

some of the cars i like are a little off-centre: i love Audi Quattros and E30 M3's, but i also like the Matra Murena and the Alfa Romeo 164 and lancia Delta Integrale.

as for the slagging match, bring it on.....
oh yeah! the Delta Integrale rocks!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nildo
12-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Yeah, the integrale was really special. I do love M3's, both early and late models. The E30 was a four cylinder, right?

Apology accepted.

Falcon500
12-03-2003, 06:21 PM
I find it a strange irony that most of the people in this room who act mature most of the time are under the age of 18 funny that.

And i think youll like it in canberra its a nice place and you can go to the summer nats make use of the fairburn hillclimb track and the planned 1/4 mile.

IBrake4Rainbows
12-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Summernats rocks! i went their when i was a wee small lad (About 8 or so) and i had the best time, i hope to go theri again soon!

you forgot the GMC 400! the one where the V8's go around parliament and such, that looks sweeeeeeet!

and the Integrale rocks, have you seen on Supercars.net they recently had an update where they have all the info, and some decent sized pics of the integrale, it is so cool, hows that for a suggestion, wouter!

Falcon500
12-04-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
Summernats rocks! i went their when i was a wee small lad (About 8 or so) and i had the best time, i hope to go theri again soon!
you forgot the GMC 400! the one where the V8's go around parliament and such, that looks sweeeeeeet! Yes summernats does rocklast year i was a lad of 17 and they dont give a rats about ids and them vodka slushies really do keep you cool plus with all the neat cars it was tops:cool:
Yeah i did forget the GMC mainly because avesco forgot to addit onto the calender this year:( I went in the last year it was on and it was a top race (although skaify won cromly came third) what i liked themost (and yes i mean better then the V8 supercars) was the historics they had racing but it was just a top 3 days!too bad its no more...well a couple of hours drive we still have the three sydney rounds of the v8 supercars the 2 sydney rounds of the nations cup and the konicas as well as wakefield park race for the nations cup and nations cup so your not missing out if your willing to have a fair drive.

Batmobile_Turbo
12-04-2003, 05:25 PM
how did you get this forum from asian cars to here?

Falcon500
12-04-2003, 06:05 PM
Must be one of the pirks of being a moderator.

r34_296kw
12-04-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Falcon500
Must be one of the pirks of being a moderator. yea i think so

fpv_gtho
12-19-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Falcon500
I find it a strange irony that most of the people in this room who act mature most of the time are under the age of 18 funny that.

did you have any particulars in mind, cause i think ive only seen about a handful. most of the ones that seen immature dont give their age which is for their own benefit