PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Supra: Nice Pics!

lfb666
12-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Toyota Supra

Wolf03
12-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Very Nice!!!!!!!
I wish NFS UG2 had body kits like these. Instead, I'm stuck with gayass fantasy parts. Very nice car, not rice at all. Any more pics?? :D

SPHFerrari
12-02-2004, 06:50 PM
cool...:D

Egg Nog
12-02-2004, 07:08 PM
Yuck.

lfb666
12-02-2004, 07:11 PM
Toyota Supra #1

nopassn
12-02-2004, 07:39 PM
Very Nice!!!!!!!
I wish NFS UG2 had body kits like these. Instead, I'm stuck with gayass fantasy parts. Very nice car, not rice at all. Any more pics?? :D

I think it does have bit of a "rice" quality to it... but it isn't overkill and it's tastefully done. No crazy graphics or stickers all over. Very nice....

Spastik_Roach
12-02-2004, 08:00 PM
I like it alot except the wing, i'd rather have the stock Supra wing.

F1_Master
12-02-2004, 08:55 PM
Sweet.

You got me there for a second. AT 1st, I thought it was going to be Supras and Girls. :D

Slicks
12-02-2004, 09:47 PM
Yuck.
I second that yuck...

Rebirth of Xar
12-02-2004, 10:49 PM
the reds in the rear dont seem to match up...
pretty nice, all that its missing is an intercooler inside that front vent..
________
silversurfer reviews (http://vaporizers.net/silver-surfer-vaporizer)

Blue Supra
12-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Yuck.

* blue takes rifle and shoots egg nog from bell tower *

Thats a nice kit, veilside do good work:)

Rebirth of Xar
12-03-2004, 03:31 AM
* blue takes rifle and shoots egg nog from bell tower *

Thats a nice kit, veilside do good work:)
i dont know you cant really tell if its a veilside kit unless its stated somewhere in the kit.. then again that picture wasnt taken in the US where theres crap like Erebuni Knockoffs from Pepboys
________
Toyota AR engine (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_AR_engine)

breton_man
12-03-2004, 04:05 AM
i love this bodykit for supra! It's a veilside one i think (the side skirt is from veilside)

McReis
12-03-2004, 09:24 AM
Toyota Supra

I'm vomiting rice through my ears!!! WTF is this???
Ugly car with astonishingly ugly body kit.
Give something with wich to eat this rice. :D:D:D

deffenbaugh03
12-03-2004, 10:26 AM
i like it, i think supras are good looking and this is a good looking body kit without any useless mods to the car i don't see whats wrong with it. beautiful imo

Widsinator
12-03-2004, 03:09 PM
I am getting a NA supra MK4 as my first car (No TT insurance would be impossible) because my parents said if i went to the catholic private high school and got good grades the would help me get it. It is one of the best looking cars out there, and the stock lines are incredible. For all of you comparing them to honda ricers and the such, you can go to hell. They are TT Inline 6, RWD cars that have huge potential, I have seen tons of full body/interior cars in the 9's, IMO that is not rice. The definition of rice is trying to make something slow look fast. 0-60 in 4.9 and a top speed of 180 stock(with removing a fuse) is no joke and is already in supercar range. For $1000-2000 more dollars you can have another 100 hp easy. Don't talk about what you dont know especially when you arent goin to ever own anything close to as nice.

clutch-monkey
12-03-2004, 04:05 PM
its good to see ur not getting turbo first, but even so (i'm assuming this is ur first car?) its not exactly a good choice for a young driver

QuattroMan
12-03-2004, 05:51 PM
Toyota Supra #1

Toyota supra is the only Japanese car ill ever liked nice car...

Widsinator
12-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Update: Talked to our insurance guy and unfortunatley with the supra, even NA its not gonna happen and if it did it would cost nearly $4000!! dollars a year. However it is still definatley going to be a second or third car depending on insurance costs. But on a brighter not we talked to him about a 2005 mustang gt(the new version) and he said that he would do that for about $2000 a year which is what we were willing to pay.

Slicks
12-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Update: Talked to our insurance guy and unfortunatley with the supra, even NA its not gonna happen and if it did it would cost nearly $4000!! dollars a year. However it is still definatley going to be a second or third car depending on insurance costs. But on a brighter not we talked to him about a 2005 mustang gt(the new version) and he said that he would do that for about $2000 a year which is what we were willing to pay.
Wow, i didnt think that a NA Supra would be that much... Oh well you get a better performing car with cheaper insurance...

McReis
12-06-2004, 03:29 AM
The definition of rice is trying to make something slow look fast.

No it isn't. It is to add things to a car thar are useless and wont help him go faster, like that bad taste front and rear plastic s***.
I'm going to own much better things than rice. :D:D:D
How many times have you ever seen Fast and Furious? :D I never did.
Bye!

McReis
12-06-2004, 03:31 AM
its good to see ur not getting turbo first, but even so (i'm assuming this is ur first car?) its not exactly a good choice for a young driver

Don't worry. Maybe he isn't going to own it, actually. We've seen so many "I'd get this and that...". If I was to say something absurd, I'd say I'd have a DB9. At least it has some class in it! :D

clutch-monkey
12-06-2004, 04:07 AM
Don't worry. Maybe he isn't going to own it, actually. We've seen so many "I'd get this and that...". If I was to say something absurd, I'd say I'd have a DB9. At least it has some class in it! :D

well ur going to hate me but..... in all seriousness, its my mums 50th birthday next year and she wants to own, for a year, an exotic of some sort. and she's got her eye on a DB9. she's even sorted out the funds(!), but its still not certain

McReis
12-06-2004, 04:34 AM
well ur going to hate me but..... in all seriousness, its my mums 50th birthday next year and she wants to own, for a year, an exotic of some sort. and she's got her eye on a DB9. she's even sorted out the funds(!), but its still not certain

No!!! I'm not gonna hate you! :D:D:D In fact, I'll be very happy for you! Your mother as an excellent taste for cars. I've been at Aston Martin dealer friday just to look at those gorgeous things, and think the DB9 is the most beautiful Aston ever.

clutch-monkey
12-06-2004, 10:40 PM
if it happens i'm gonna take a whole load of pictures, and post them for u then

McReis
12-07-2004, 05:35 AM
if it happens i'm gonna take a whole load of pictures, and post them for u then

:):):) Thanks a lot! I'd aprecciate it! ;)