PDA

View Full Version : 3rd chop

Sweeney921
12-03-2004, 05:34 PM
best chop, hands down. I had a lot of fun making this one.

illusionest
12-03-2004, 05:57 PM
w00t
brilliant chops , getting better by each one,
need sum more work on the cf, intercooler and mesh is very nice.
nice rims too! very good. *thumbs up*

baddabang
12-03-2004, 06:26 PM
w00t
brilliant chops , getting better by each one,
need sum more work on the cf, intercooler and mesh is very nice.
nice rims too! very good. *thumbs up*

I agree, But I do think your hud is in the wrong spot, Unless its me :confused:

CdocZ
12-03-2004, 06:39 PM
the chop looks kinda like a pontiac gto. very nice job

illusionest
12-03-2004, 08:02 PM
I agree, But I do think your hud is in the wrong spot, Unless its me :confused:

lol o yeah
i didnt see that
ur lens flares r a tiny bit off, try undoing and redoing those flares until they match up

btw, nice chop :p

islero
12-04-2004, 12:38 AM
nice chop mate

DiabloVT
12-04-2004, 08:17 AM
the HUD is my only problem aswell... plus if ur inside the car the instruments would be backwards haha! other than that its goin well mate :) keep practicing

Sweeney921
12-04-2004, 10:30 AM
thanks

the hood looks like its in the wrong spot because I was using the magnetic lasso tool to select the hood area for carbonizing, and it wouldn't grab that corner just right :mad:

I must say that my favorite part on the chop is the AC Schnitzer badge. I dunno why, but I like it a lot.

Mattg
12-05-2004, 02:07 PM
I have seen this hud thing on a lot of chops. Are there any real cars with HUD or is it a fake thing that people put in chops.

Rebirth of Xar
12-05-2004, 07:59 PM
i dont know whats up with all the HID or halogen lights being on during the day and creating a lens flare bcuz i think its impossible.. at night or during sunrise/sundown is a different story.. other then working on the tidyness of the hood you also gotta work on the rear wheel.. other than that its good
________
BMW M10 picture (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_M10)

Rebirth of Xar
12-05-2004, 08:02 PM
I have seen this hud thing on a lot of chops. Are there any real cars with HUD or is it a fake thing that people put in chops.
hud? head up display? it has been put on alot of concept cars, i know that caddilac and over higher end cars used to promote it but its never been offered to the public as an option.. seems kinda expensive
________
buy easy vape (http://vaporizers.net/easy-vape)

DiabloVT
12-05-2004, 08:14 PM
its a pretty unique aftermarket mod. i drove a pretty psycho silvia last year that had a HUD. its really awesome to use, but pretty useless considering if u look down a few cms uve got the normal cluster of instruments. its a double-edged sword, on one hand u dont need to move ur eyes to see ur speed, but on the other uve got a distraction in ur field of view.

Sweeney921
12-06-2004, 07:33 AM
I don't really care that I have lights on during the day, I was just working on doing different things. What about Volvos? they have daytime running lights