PDA

View Full Version : Need for speed underground 2 cheats

Ginja Ninja
12-06-2004, 05:54 AM
HOW THE FVCK YOU DO GET THE CHEATS TO WORK???????

they're posted on websites every-fvcking-where but everybody seems to not mention exactly when and where do you type these passwords WTF????? i assume alotta you fellas know the answer to this (many of you own a computer, right?)

anyways i'd like to hear from ppl

fpv_gtho
12-06-2004, 05:57 AM
NFS underground 2 for me is one of those games that is ruined with the cheats......its actually worthwhile playing having to work your way through unlocking differend parts and cars.

Mattg
12-06-2004, 06:03 AM
Go to Multimedia subforum. There is a thread on Need for speed underground 2. Post your question there

Ginja Ninja
12-06-2004, 06:48 AM
there are heaps of threads on NFS2 post your pics?????? wtf i'm playing the game i don't need pics i need to work the cheats!

nothing wrong wid wanting to test out the skyline, u wouldn't be able to use the cars in career mode anyways unless u have pass all the stages

so does anyone know how to work the cheats?

Rockefella
12-06-2004, 08:35 AM
there are heaps of threads on NFS2 post your pics?????? wtf i'm playing the game i don't need pics i need to work the cheats!

nothing wrong wid wanting to test out the skyline, u wouldn't be able to use the cars in career mode anyways unless u have pass all the stages

stfu and die noob.

drakkie
12-06-2004, 10:09 AM
stfu and die noob.

aahh, positive thinking i guess ? Anyway, ginja, if you cant beat the game, then dont.try a bit harder perhaps and succeed eventually.Please dont ruin the forums with your swearing.thanks for your swearing :mad: :mad: :mad: Anyway i cannot agree more with rockefella

stfu and die noob.

Mattg
12-06-2004, 12:36 PM

I reffered that thread to you because there are more people there that know about NFSU2 in the multimedia forum than in the asian car forum

BTW dont get angry at me. Im not the one who posted a videogame thread in an asian car forum. Why dont you play the game like everyone else does instead of trying to cheat.

deffenbaugh03
12-06-2004, 01:45 PM
play through the game its alot better, cheats ruin games

wrong, i got the skyline around 50-60% completion of career mode

Rockefella
12-06-2004, 01:51 PM

Sorry, I forgot to add one thing, go roll around in hot lava you ricer. :rolleyes:

@wall
12-06-2004, 03:18 PM
Sorry, I forgot to add one thing, go roll around in hot lava you ricer. :rolleyes:

lmao... :p

crisis
12-06-2004, 03:57 PM

they're posted on websites every-fvcking-where but everybody seems to not mention exactly when and where do you type these passwords WTF????? i assume alotta you fellas know the answer to this (many of you own a computer, right?)

This is not SCnet. Keep the use of expletives (however modified) to a minimum. Not an auspicious debut.

ericskyline
03-04-2005, 04:41 PM

that game was easy, i finished with in 2weeks. the first one was harder~!!!

well did go to the options manu and change the game mode to easy?

CdocZ
03-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah.......you get the skyline without much work. I had it within 2 weeks of not playing the game all that much, and had so much money I could do every single upgrade available, modify the outside so I could get more money off dvd's and magazines later in the game, and still had over 35k running around. This is after the first nissan you can get, a supra, a tiburon, mustang, pontiac gto, g35 coupe, nissan z, nsx, AND wrx sti! I had fully modified all of those too. This was all in 2 weeks!

Manik
03-04-2005, 05:18 PM
NFS underground 2 for me is one of those games that is ruined with the cheats......its actually worthwhile playing having to work your way through unlocking differend parts and cars.

I agree cheats would ruin the game. It's so fun unlocking the cars and kits! Except throughout the game you kindof have to make ur car.......well really ricy. To get a 10 star rating your car has to be soo ricey! :cool:

CdocZ
03-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Yeah, sadly true. It is kind of fun though, making it as riceless as possible, while as cool as possible.

Only game that cheats are good is GTA. That game was meant for cheats.

Manik
03-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Yeah, sadly true. It is kind of fun though, making it as riceless as possible, while as cool as possible.

Only game that cheats are good is GTA. That game was meant for cheats.

Yes making the cars riceless is possible. I took a nissan 350Z and put all the performance upgrades possible on it. Onece I painted it black it blew me away. It looks cool lowered by the suspension upgrades.

Vice City actually is pretty funny with cheats in my opinion. :D ;)

CdocZ
03-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Yes making the cars riceless is possible. I took a nissan 350Z and put all the performance upgrades possible on it. Onece I painted it black it blew me away. It looks cool lowered by the suspension upgrades.

Vice City actually is pretty funny with cheats in my opinion. :D ;)

Any GTA game is. They were definitly made for them :D
As for the "as riceless as possible"........I do put body kits on them, but I try to make them as normal looking as possible. It actually makes me alot of money.

shadow
03-05-2005, 05:04 AM
yeah, i finished with a gloss black skyline GTR, with a style rating of less than 2. i had no bodykits, only when i had to for magazine shoots, etc. its got all the performance mods, and a killer stereo, and the only real visual mods are enkei RT6 wheels, but only 18 inch, window tint, and the "rocket" muffler

ericskyline
03-07-2005, 03:23 PM
one thing that i found out that games is even though car may seem slow when u first seem it on the car lot but most of the time atfer it had 2 ECU upgrades it'll become fast. for example a new Evo and 350z. evo IS faster than 350z without anyupgrades but at the end when u have both cars done up to max the 350z is faster and better handling.
the best car in that game was the skyline then supra. 350z,, audi a3 hundai..and the worst thing is evo is one of the worst car at the end :( even the nissan 240z is faster than Evo (at the END)

CdocZ
03-07-2005, 03:56 PM
The Skyline was a big let down for me in that game. I don't know if it is just my driving style or what, but so far the best lap times I have gotten have been with my Mustang.......The Skyline comes in second about 2.5 seconds after, and the WRX STi 2 seconds after THAT. I love my Mustang however, it is good for every race. I have every body mod possible, yet it retains a nice unriceyness to it (and it is the awesomely fast 2.6 second-to-60, 210 MPH 1.15G-turn Mustang of godlyness).

Blue Supra
03-07-2005, 07:40 PM
GTO goes harder. Its my drift car:D get some serious slipperyness with the suspension modded right:p

CdocZ
03-07-2005, 07:43 PM
GTO goes harder. Its my drift car:D get some serious slipperyness with the suspension modded right:p

GTO is my next car to mess around with. How fast can it go when fully modded? My Mustang owns........

We should play each other online.

Blue Supra
03-07-2005, 07:49 PM
for shizzle, ive maxxed it out (blown engine) at 360kph