PDA

View Full Version : Bad Bodykit

ScionDriver
12-07-2004, 01:21 PM
I saw this on my way home from school just now. Why a Dodge Avenger? I apologize for the poor quality of the one. Sorry there aren't more either, the driver was in the car and I didn't want him to think I was a weirdo.

BMW325
12-07-2004, 05:31 PM
ive seen worse.

and why not a dodge avenger? its a stupid car to begin with so its not like theyre ruining anything

F1_Master
12-07-2004, 06:38 PM
I've seen a racing version that was pretty neat.
Yeah, I don't think I guy wants you to come up to his car and start taking pictures with him in it.

I saw why you were so far away, when I saw the brake lights on.

Wolf03
12-07-2004, 06:40 PM
I like it!! What's wrong with it? I think it looks pretty neat. :D

ScionDriver
12-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Neat it may be, but I bet its still slow.

Spastik_Roach
12-07-2004, 08:11 PM
Meh, well at least its all properly put on, not shoddy or any shit. Isn't too bad...

Esperante
12-07-2004, 08:18 PM
To me, there is a fine line between tastefull design and rice. I can't stand it when people put on good looking bodykits and then people call it rice. This is somewhere between the two. It's not overdone, fits well, and looks better than stock. Good call from me.

Rockefella
12-07-2004, 08:22 PM
This bodykit doesnt actually look too bad. It suits the car somewhat well, and isn't too extreme. If I didn't break my god damn cell phone I'd take a pic of the ugly ricer civic in front of the pizza shop on the way to school. :p

Spastik_Roach
12-07-2004, 08:25 PM
To me, there is a fine line between tastefull design and rice. I can't stand it when people put on good looking bodykits and then people call it rice. This is somewhere between the two. It's not overdone, fits well, and looks better than stock. Good call from me.

I have the exact same feelings as you.. I remember once there was an Eclipse and a rice hunting site called the stock spoiler oversized!

Slicks
12-07-2004, 08:27 PM
I like it!! What's wrong with it? I think it looks pretty neat. :D
non-functional hood scoop (most likley)
big, ugly rims, probably heavier than stock
wanna-be rear wind defuser
non-functional wing-adds weight-probably creates drag..

So overall this kid made his car heavier and slower, congradulations to anyther ricer!

Esperante
12-07-2004, 08:30 PM
non-functional hood scoop (most likley)
big, ugly rims, probably heavier than stock
wanna-be rear wind defuser
non-functional wing-adds weight-probably creates drag..

So overall this kid made his car heavier and slower, congradulations to anyther ricer!
With every design there are downsides, if you want, I can go pick apart any production car ever made jsut like you did just now.....

jcp123
12-07-2004, 08:38 PM
The body kit itself really isn't THAT bad, as bodykits go, though I myself wouldn't have bothered. At least it's stuck on right and is painted to match.

I'm wrinkling my nose more at those "pimp ass dubs" he's rollin on and that spoiler that's quite unnecessary on a 'secretary's car'.

Spastik_Roach
12-07-2004, 08:40 PM
I can't even see the rims barely.

Esperante
12-08-2004, 09:02 PM
I just can't stand it when people put giant pices of spinning plastic on their wheels.....downfall of mankind.....:(

Cotterik
12-10-2004, 01:18 PM
yeah thts a bit of a poor bodykit :p

ah wel! wateva flows their boat :)