PDA

View Full Version : Motorer1

Egg Nog
12-08-2003, 07:57 PM
Motorer1, Please stop posting in every single thread! I know it's great for your post count, but it's really annoying... At least if you have to, try to make a serious contribution in each post.

So knock it off before I have to Moderate your face :)

mechanixfetch
12-09-2003, 11:41 AM
OOOOOh laying down the law Moderator style.:cool:

Egg Nog
12-09-2003, 09:00 PM
I don't think anyone will ever get banned unless they refuse to listen...

I'd much rather make someone comply than kill them ;)

Egg Nog
12-09-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
ya moderate his ass!:p

Well, I hate to break it to you, but what you're doing is not too far from what Motorer1 is doing...I find this pretty annoying.

First off, there are users (a comparatively small group) who make a dedicated effort to post something worthwhile on the forums to gain a presence as a reputable member.

Secondly, there are users who don't really seem interested in cars other than judging appearances and worshipping their favorite companies. Everything else they say is inter-user arguing/insulting/small-talk. And yet somehow, these people still manage to engorge their precious post counts with comments barely one sentence in length, or just saying something along the lines of "lol" or "that ride sux mercs are way beter".

Either way, this second type of user annoys me. I'm not going to be an ass and start banning people about it, but it feels good to let people know.

Joking around and stuff can be fun every now and then, but I keep getting the feeling that people are just wanting to inflate their post count...

IBrake4Rainbows
12-10-2003, 12:32 AM
i'm gonna move this forum to the miscellanous section, because your sort of cut off here.

you know your actually doing a pretty convincing moderator impression, and what you say is valid. We have had this problem before with Motorhead and Hotflank, i'm sure it'll be resolved.

crisis
12-10-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Egg Nog
And yet somehow, these people still manage to engorge their precious post counts
I never knew there was such a thing. Mine is horrifying. I best get a life.

Egg Nog
12-10-2003, 06:01 PM
:) Now that this thread is isn't in the User's Ride section, it doesn't really make sense anymore :) Motorer1 doesn't post like that in any other forum...

Batmobile_turbo: I'm not going to force you to do anything. That's not my job as a moderator. Personally though, I think it would be awesome if you made longer posts!

And by the way, none of that stuff about judging cars looks and stuff was supposed to be about you, just about the second type of user I listed. The only thing that bothered me was how most of your posts seem to be cut sho

;)

Motorer1
12-12-2003, 11:19 AM
i apoligize for my spamming. Sorry to annoy, i just like to talk to peeps about their cars. I kinda thought what I was saying was helpful and stuff like that , but whatever. Eggnog, you still pissed about me pretending to have a R33?